Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

I don't know if I would like to meet Adam's dad or not. He sounds horrible from what we've heard so far. It might be interesting if some of the CSIs were called to a scene where a tourist was killed and the tourist turned out to be Adam's dad (I don't think Adam is originally from NY). I'd like to see how Adam would react to that, especially if he learned later that his dad was coming there to NY to apologize to Adam and try to make amends for the past.

I always love more backstory like that. It would be nice.

They reshowed Some Buried Bones tonight....anyone think we'll ever see Adam's dad show up? I'd love it just to see the team get all protective of him and stuff. And Adam stand up to him. That would be awesome.

I'd love it if Adam's dad showed up or was at least mentioned again. Since TPTB made the comment about almost everyone getting a relationship this season I'm guessing they're choosing to focus on romance for most of the character's personal stories. It's a shame if that's the way it goes,though, because following up on his family would be much more interesting.

They should definitely bring Adams dad into it. I would just lI've it if his dad hurt him then the rest of the team stood up for him. I would much predere more on that story line rather than Adam getting a girlfriend. :)

I always love more backstory like that. It would be nice.

They reshowed Some Buried Bones tonight....anyone think we'll ever see Adam's dad show up? I'd love it just to see the team get all protective of him and stuff. And Adam stand up to him. That would be awesome.

I'd love it if Adam's dad showed up or was at least mentioned again. Since TPTB made the comment about almost everyone getting a relationship this season I'm guessing they're choosing to focus on romance for most of the character's personal stories. It's a shame if that's the way it goes,though, because following up on his family would be much more interesting.

They should definitely bring Adams dad into it. I would just lI've it if his dad hurt him then the rest of the team stood up for him. I would much predere more on that story line rather than Adam getting a girlfriend. :)

I wouldn't want to see Adam physically injured, but I would like to see the team stand up for him and Adam being able to finally stand up for himself.

I wouldn't want to see Adam physically injured, but I would like to see the team stand up for him and Adam being able to finally stand up for himself.

If Adam isn't able to stand up to Mac, he would never stand up to his dad.

If Adam isn't able to stand up to Mac, he would never stand up to his dad.

I think even though there's only been a few episodes this season it feels to me like Adam is a bit more confident around Mac than he has been in the past. I think if they continue in that vein it wouldn't be unrealistic for him to eventually be able to stand up to his father. Especially if he realizes the team has his back.

^I think we have seen Adam stand up to Mac a few times, like in 'Veritas' (I think) when Flack's sister was involved in the case and Adam told Mac first. I think Adam and Mac have grown closer since s2, and Adam is still nervous around him (as he was around Jo at first, and was around Stella) but he's not as nervous around Mac as he used to be, indeed, more than once we've seen that when Adam's in trouble, it's *Mac* he calls on for help (like in the second ep of s7 when he saw the girl get killed online and Mac was the first person he called). I would love to see Mac (as well as the others) help Adam if his dad did turn up.

^I don't think he necessarily needs to stand up to Mac before he's able to stand up to his dad. Personally, I'd like for his dad to show up dead first, and then he doesn't have to stand up to him, he can just deal with the loss.

^I think we have seen Adam stand up to Mac a few times, like in 'Veritas' (I think) when Flack's sister was involved in the case and Adam told Mac first. I think Adam and Mac have grown closer since s2, and Adam is still nervous around him (as he was around Jo at first, and was around Stella) but he's not as nervous around Mac as he used to be, indeed, more than once we've seen that when Adam's in trouble, it's *Mac* he calls on for help (like in the second ep of s7 when he saw the girl get killed online and Mac was the first person he called). I would love to see Mac (as well as the others) help Adam if his dad did turn up.

Well, in the episode 'Unfriendly Chat' he didn't know Jo really well so I think if it was Stella he might have called her but maybe because Mac was the closest to the lab he called him. And I assume Sheldon and Danny and Lindsay weren't there.

In the Cool Criminal episode, he did call Mac and maybe he knew Mac would be there or something... But then he could have called Danny or Sheldon if he knew that they would be there.

I have to admit, I have thought of writing a fan fic about Adam's dad.. Either his dad pays a visit to apologize and Adam just runs away... or Adam gets a bad feeling about his mom and can't get a hold of her and neither could his two siblings.

Haven't started that story so... it will be awhile.

Thanks Perl for the nice video. :thumbsup:

Press release!

WHEN NEWS OF A HIGH SCHOOL HOUSE PARTY GOES VIRAL, RESULTING IN A COLLAPSED PORCH AND A TEENAGE GIRL’S DEATH, THE CSIs MUST USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW SHE DIED, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, NOV. 4

Jason Wiles (“Third Watch”) Guest Stars as John Curtis, a Rape Suspect
Olivia Crocicchia (“Rescue Me”) Guest Stars as Kate Weber, a Classmate of the Partiers

Beau Garrett (“Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior”) Guest Stars as Ali Rand, a Rape Victim

CHEAT TWEET: Teenagers + alcohol + party = collapsed porch and… murder? #CSINY on 11/4 9PM ET/PT http://bit.ly/o5yAD8

"Crushed" — When news of a high school house party goes viral, resulting in overcrowding, a collapsed porch and a teenage girl’s death, the CSIs must use social media to uncover the truth about how she died. Meanwhile, Jo’s final case at the FBI returns to haunt her, on "CSI: NY," Friday, Nov. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jason Wiles guest stars as John Curtis, a rape suspect. Olivia Crocicchia guest stars as Kate Weber, a classmate of the partiers. Beau Garrett guest stars as Ali Rand, a rape victim.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Jason Wiles (John Curtis)
Shanley Caswell (Rachel Weber)
Valentina De Angelis (Libby Drake)
Blaise Embry (Jake Bennett)
Olivia Crocicchia (Kate Weber)
Beau Garrett (Ali Rand)
Juliet Brett (Erin Watson)
Dominic Colon (Mickey Nash)

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Kim Clements
DIRECTED BY: Duane Clark

^^^ would this be like 'Down the rabbit hole' episode where they had to set up a account to catch the killer, seen as they said they use social media to catch the perp.If so, should be a good episode with Adam being funny trying to teach Mac how to use facebook or something :lol:

^^^ would this be like 'Down the rabbit hole' episode where they had to set up a account to catch the killer, seen as they said they use social media to catch the perp.If so, should be a good episode with Adam being funny trying to teach Mac how to use facebook or something :lol:

That would be a good episode. I had my Criminal Minds episode last night and now I am ready for CSI:NY.

Is it just me or is the "drunken teenager party death" scene a bit overused? I mean, talk about stereotypes, I hope that most teenagers lives consist of more than just parties. :lol:

Is it just me or is the "drunken teenager party death" scene a bit overused? I mean, talk about stereotypes, I hope that most teenagers lives consist of more than just parties. :lol:

I agree, i'm 17 and me and my friends don't have parties all the time :lol:.In the end, it's always the boyfriend or someone who was jealous of not getting an invite who's the killer :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back