Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

No problem, guys. :lol:

I have voted for Takes a Lickin' Keeps on Tickin' EVERY new thread since we came up with that name, lmao. At least two or three times. I would love if it finally got chosen and will probably vote for it again next new thread anyway. :D

I can't believe we're already over 950 posts.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I can't believe that one hasn't been chosen yet! Wait. Has it? Idk. I went MIA for 2 years. By the way, the Ryan/Jon thread has more threads than any other! #wolfepack lol

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Nope,hasn't been choosen yet. I actually voted for it at least once.Of course when I came up with "His Royal Hotness", I voted for that. The name is very appropriate though.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I know I suggested this: "Zombies, floating hats & tornadoes: Oh My!" earlier.but now I'm rethinking it. Remember the ep with the bear? And they have had to deal with gators too. So maybe a better title would be:

"Gators, tornadoes & bears oh my"

or:

"Zombies, tornadoes & bears Oh My".

:lol:

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

WOLFEPACK RULES!!! :thumbsup::angel:

We love our boy so much :adore:

AND I'm confused by all the possibilities of a new thread name:lol:

I knew when the season starts this thread will come alive again. It was bit silent during summer.

My muse has gone to smoke and get some drinks as my inspiration went along I've lost my title ideas, and I still can't guess why did I saw this vision of Ryan falling down stairs few days ago... :confused:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hope some of you get a chance to participate in the Ryan/Jon pic thread. Drop in when you get a chance.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Whoops! :eek: I completely forgot!
    I was just sending a request to my 'fav' channel to put back season 8 on Tuesdays back on previous timeslot, before the ''exciting" movie. I really HOPE they WILL listen and do that because I'm NOT interested sitting two-ish hours (which would be really late) just to watch that desired episode that late (~1:40am) and go to sleep even later (~2:40am) just to wake up at 9.30am and feel like crap.
    Besides I don't want to wait THAT LONG till Time Bomb (which I counted will be on Tuesday making All Fall Down on Monday)

-
    I'll be dropping by pic thread if I get some pics.

8. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for posting the video link.I've actually seen it (more than once) but I watch it again everytime I come across it.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Tnx for the link! I think I've seen it too. Even downloaded (at least length is the same as it's for that one).

I was looking those caps again.
    LOL.
    Walter's so huge that Jon next to him looks like little Teddy bear (or puppy).:lol:

Gosh I can't get off the image of Walter carrying Ryan on his hands :guffaw:

I hope I'll get those caps in real size (not that mobile photobucket's downsized version) by the next week. I still dunno if my friend will meet me or not (please girl send me text saying you want to see me, i want my Togo fix and soon).
    I really hoped to watch the episode and get more caps. They're just feeding my sanity, my muse, my inspiration. Everything that keeps me 'tickin'

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope you get to see the episode too,both the opening and the closing scenes are great.They were the best in the episode IMO.

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for the caps luf; I'll enjoy them this weekend when I have more time!!:thumbsup:

I rather like "Gators, tornadoes & Bears oh my" myself!! I love it because it includes BEARS:lol:

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Remember to drop in and participate in the Ryan/Jon pic thread. It really would be nice to have a few more people join in .

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Whooosh!
    That was an thrilling episode. Despite few flaws I enjoyed it.
    And there were only two moments I concentrate my attention through my last night's fuzzy cloud in my brain.
    First was Ryan in tornado. Second- Ryan and TOWEL with Walter.

AWWW:adore: he was bit sore after all!

I only wondered how his hands got so "clean" looking after being clutched around christmas lights (they were bloody and scratched) so he should've had at least few cuts/sores.
    But maybe there were and I just didn't see.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan's knuckles were banged up and sore but Walter's hands were cut up from trying to hold onto the christmas lights and Ryan.It made more sense that Walters hands were cut because the lights slipped through his hands while Ryan just held on to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.