Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

The DVD set is released here tomorrow, yeay! Going to pick it up right after work and then watch the AKBF commentary during dinner. So excited :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I didn't have time to watch last weeks episode until tonight. (Got insane amounts of school work:()

Maybe they actually filmed that scene, but then it just didn't make it into the final cut. It sounds like the kind of scene the editors would cut out, if they had troubles fitting the time frame. But yeah, it would have been nice to see them combine two of my favorite things in the world: Greg and chocolate. :drool: :lol:

This weeks episode sound great too. DB seems like the sort of person, who would be imbressed by Gregs Old Vegas knowledge, so I'm hoping for some good scenes between them.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Last night watched "Father of the Bride" and noticed how oddly Greg was carrying his gun. Like it's something unimportant. It seemed so weird to me because I could've thought he'd never taught how to use it so he just took it out and forgot about it. I dunno maybe it's just me but that gun scene made me frown.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm just thinking he's not use to carrying one yet and that is why it looks odd. I know every time I see him carrying it still does not look right.

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah I guess so. It felt so unusual seeing him with a gun.
    Though this was first episode I really saw him carrying one.
    Or I've missed some more because there was "dent" for some time (summer I guess) and I don't much remember from season beginning.

6. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Aww, I know what you mean LionsHeart, it sucks to be overwhelmed with work :(!

I know, me too :D *crosses fingers* let's hope they get some good scenes; either way I'm really looking forward to D.B. and Greg's interactions, I'd love to see D.B.'s reactions to Greg's geekiness about old Vegas :). One more day to go, and then next week, even though it's Morgan-centric, it looks like we'll also get ALOT of Greg, this is too awesome :hugegrin:

7. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Yes, I'm sure we're all looking forward to the next couple of episodes :adore:

8. Dizzney

Yeah I think we are. I think they are finally giving us more Greg this season. Maybe they finally heard our pleas. :lol:

9. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

I hope so! :thumbsup:

10. Dizzney

I think we all on this thread hope so. :D Eager for tonight's episode!

11. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I cannot wait for the next ep! (although, I'll have to until tomorrow :p) I can't decide what I'm looking forward to more
    Greg in a tux will be lush! But I'm excited to see Greg working with DB, especially if that clip in the trailer is anything to go by, I think they'll have great chemistry :D

Love the avi Mrs Sanders!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am looking forward to tonight as well, it's nice to see so much of Greg in the promo's!

13. Dizzney

Yes, I cannot wait until see tonight's episode. Eager to see Greggo!

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved Greg tonight. Hope someone gets caps of him in that tux. :drool:

I love that promo. Angry Greg because Morgan's in danger. Him kicking the chair in anger. I don't think we've ever seen Greg angry like that before.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:eek: WOW JUST...WOW!!!! :eek:

Angry Greg!! This will be the third time we've ever seen that!! Is it next Wednesday yet...and we just got through with this week's ep :lol:

And was it Brass and DB holding him back? And that poor chair :(...Again WOW!!! :eek: Now I'm not gonna sleep tonight

Okay so tonight, Greg in tux was a GREAT site!! :drool: :thumbsup:, the selves were rolled up :drool:

DB and Greg interacting = Thank God!! :hugegrin: Looks like it won't be Ray/Greg 2.0

Greg got annoyed with him, guess he still getting used to him and maybe he doesn't like DB yelling for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.