Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

At least we'll get to see that based on both promos :D.

I guess it's hard decide whether or not to assume the possible fact that whatever gets posted in the spoilers and what actually plays out in the episode are two different things.

Either way, I'm sure the cast and crew enjoy making us sweat the whole time when it comes to posting spoilers about our favorite characters.

after watching these past couple episodes, I gotta say, it's adorable seeing a bit of Greg's old self back, twelve years and he's still like the cheerful little brother on the team.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Also did anyone else notice that Greg seemed to be the lead CSI on his and Morgan's case

And I can't wait for Maid Men, next Wednesday needs to come sooner:hugegrin:
    We're gonna get Greg and DB interaction time = HOLY COW!!! Greg will be allowed to work with male lead!! WOO HOO!!! And Greg in a tux :drool:!! Yep Wednesday can't get here soon enough

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I would think Greg would be the lead on the case since he has higher seniority than Morgan there. We don't even know what level she is honestly.

Yep, I can't wait to see this week's episode either. It looks Greg heavy. YAY!

4. sharp52092

I know but still ya never know, Ray was supposed to be lower level and we know how that went, I like it writers and hope it continues

I KNOW!!! [​IMG]

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am really looking for ward to this weeks episode too!

6. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Tweet from Jon Wellner:
    http://twitter.com/#!/jonwellner

7. sharp52092

Hi Eric!! :hugegrin:

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

And Liz Vassey's reply:

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ohh finally Greg evident episode. And two more episodes to go in this season (if i haven't confused the count).

10. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

My reply Tweet to Jon: "Forget the hi. Convince Eric to get a Twitter account!" ;)

11. sharp52092

Yeah!! :thumbsup:

12. Dizzney

He has one that he only used once, when Dita Von Teese told him to post. :lol:

13. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

I think I may follow that one. But wasn't sure if it's really him as nothing at all is happening. Dita posts a lot, and her stuff is awesome. So SHE needs to convince him to get back on there :lol:

14. sharp52092

Seriously Dita make him start Twittering!! Lol

Okay so 2 things, for the ep Tell Tale-Heart

I think they deleted the new scene in the credits :(:mad:

I'm pretty sure that's where it's from since it has the same pink curtain and white bed frame for the little girl plus the blue shirt for Greg unless I don't remember that scene after watching it twice

And Dizzney mentioned last week in the Pic Thread how the suspect could have grabbed his gun, yep she could have :eek:

Luckily I don't think she saw it though I wonder if that was written on purpose or did Eric just put it there and no one thought anything of it when shooting, reminds me of the head bump in Gum Drops was it written on purpose or not?

15. Dizzney

I am sure that head bump was accidental but he just went on with the scene...what a trooper. I also think that the gun was not purposely written that way. I just don't think anyone thought anything of it. Kind of like in the AKBF commentary where Eric mentions Rita forgot all her picnic plates and tablecloth in his office when she left. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.