Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Not sure I'm ready for DB stuff, yet, imo it's too soon, or maybe I'm still wounded from the all of Ray's stuff

2. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, I sorta feel the same way too.
    well, I hope they prove me wrong and both their storylines turn out to be really good while keeping the show an ensemble, but either way, after what happened the past two and a half years, I think it's going to be hard not to worry or be skeptical once in a while, especially when it comes to spoilers like this about the new characters. I don't know about you guys, but as much as I'm liking this season so far as well as D.B. and Morgan, I'm definitely going to be holding my breath, maybe throughout the whole season.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

GREG IN A SUIT. -drool-

Also, I'm excited for new lead guy. He deserves a chance, regardless of how bad Ray overloads scarred me. I wish Greg could get a smidgeeee more screen time or some more 'big' moments. I hope they have something in store.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here we go...

5. sharp52092

Catherine is WHAT?!?! :wtf: What about Vartann?? Are she and him done!?! :( I'm going to say she and Vartann broke up since I don't see Cath cheating, it would be WAY OOC for her since she's been done that way many times before

...and then again it was OOC for Brass to hide evidence :shifty:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Gosh dangit! I was hoping that was a foiler. :( I don't see Cath cheating either, so they must be broken up. I hope Cath/Lou eventually get back together before she leaves.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

They want "star power" in these roles? And the start of something big? What's that mean? A spinoff or a shakeup of the cast?? :wtf:

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

God, I hope not a spinoff. :rolleyes:

As for shakeup, the only thing I can think of is a someone to replace Catherine. Or something... I don't know. I'm still digesting this tidbit.

9. GregNickRyanFan

I think they're just saying that the show wants fairly well known actors in the roles. That's not really anything new. They always have well known actors in somewhat powerful roles. I don't think it'll lead to a spinoff. The cast has already gone through too many changes lately, so I doubt it means that either unless they're referring to Catherine's possible replacement.

Personally, I think this whole storyline sounds like utter rubbish, but that's just me.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think that is just Ausiello's take, with the 'something big' pertaining to Marg's exit arc.
    I think it's funny they named her friend 'Laura', which is Sara's mother's name. Like 'Hank', the writers just seem to recycle names. Don't they know we pay attention? :lol:
    I'm not sure what to make of the Catherine-sleeping-with-the-g-man storyline, or the g-man's sidekick. I suspect they are just looking to spice the show up a bit with new (and possibly recurring but probably not regular) characters. As for Vartann, who knows? I thought he might reappear for Catherine's exit, but now I'm not so sure.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Don did mention this last month:

I honestly don't think we've seen the last of him.

12. sharp52092

I also think it's just well known people, that's fine with me :) just no Bieber

No on a spin off, we probably would have heard about it by now, and I don't see there being another one for awhile now

Replacement for Cath...possibly, but I'm not convinced they're bringing anyone new in to replace her

And yeah Laura, wouldn't it be cool if this friend of Cath's turned out to be Sara's mom, though I highly doubt it will happen

13. GregNickRyanFan

Well, they currently have two characters on the show with the same first name, so... :lol:

Yeah and now that is making me think they're going to have Vartann killed at the beginning of this storyline. I don't want that... but now I'm thinking that'll happen BEFORE the G-man enters the picture. I hope that doesn't happen. I hope they're currently broken up, she hooks up with this g-man guy for a night... then he turns out to be a pyscho. She decides she loves Vartann, goes and tells him that and they get back together. Then psycho G-man is obsessed with her and won't let go and tries to kill Vartann. I hope that's what they mean by "deadly". I really hope they don't kill him off.

But for the G-man, might I suggest Michael T. Weiss? That's a big name and he can play both G-man and psycho type of roles lol. He's done both.

It can't happen unless the rewrite Sara's family history. If I recall, Sara's mom is either in jail or in a mental facility after killing Sara's dad.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh no, no no, no, no...

Not liking this spoiler at all! I was really hoping that Cath and Lou would end up together without much drama. So now my options appear to be: either they don't end up together or they do after all the FBIguy-explosive-death drama :rolleyes: Oy! I do not appreciate this at all. Plus it all sounds so fanfic.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Now that I think about it, perhaps Vartann/Cath/G-man is the love triangle Elisabeth was referring to in her interview. She never said the love triangle involved her character... and technically if Greg liked her, but she liked Nick and if Nick did like her (which it doesn't appear he does in that way), that would be more of a love circle than triangle (according to urban dictionary). Love triangles are usually when one person is torn between two others. So if Cath is torn between Lou and the G-man, that is a proper love triangle.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.