Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I'm usually the optimistic one here, but I really would like it if the writers & producers would make up their mind when it comes to Eric & Calleigh's relationship.
    It has been a season and a half of back and forth between them. This game is getting old, fast. It is obvious that Eric & Calleigh care a lot about each other. I really do wish we had seen something more between them after the fire. But them being in constant danger should not be the way of getting them back together.

Please someone get Eric & Calleigh back together already! If they decide not to, can I play Eric's new girlfriend.

2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I'd like to think that Eric and Calleigh shared a tender moment during the commercial break, before they were shown sitting on stretchers and briefing Ryan on the situation. Of course, I would've preferred to actually SEE that scene instead of having to imagine it, but hey, there's always fanfic.

I know, it's really frustrating. TPTB need to grow some balls and make an actual decision: together or not? Obviously, I would prefer them together, but I would still prefer them non-coupled over this current wishy-washy situation. It's a waste of time, and it's insulting to all of us- both those of us who have waited years for E/C, and those who either don't ship or do not like the E/C pairing. They don't want unnecessary E/C drama, and neither do we.

I hear you. I've wanted this relationship so much and for so long that I feel I simply can't give up completely, but I understand those who are. I'm not too optimistic at this point, but I'm still hoping that in one of the upcoming episodes, we'll get our bench scene.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I can't give it up either and it pi**es me off!!!! :lol: I don't really care for Miami anymore. The only thing that pulls me back is Eric and Calleigh. Since I can't give up hope that something will happen between them I have to keep watching this show that really is not the same I used to love and look forward to. And even though every rational part of my whole being tells me tptb are just messing with us and after all this time nothing will come out of their promises I still can't give up on EC. I'm NOT happy about this :klingon:.

ETA: we need thread names fellow hiphuggers, any ideas? :) I'm going with "never give up hope" :lol:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ideas for new thread names:

Come back to me
    The heart doesn't lie
    Without you, I am not me
    Broken Promises
    Every rose has its thorn

I really do hope that we get a resolution to their relationship, enough is enough. Keep them together or keep them apart. But if you keep them apart, at least give us an explanation. Stop with the longing puppy dog looks, because they break my heart every single time.

I

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

No!!!
    I want them back together! :scream:

How about "Mr. & Mrs. Delko"?

Wishful thinking, I know. But I refuse to give up on them! There will be a happy ending! :lol:

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Just saw the interview Emily did with The Talk and they asked her if they had tuned down her onscreen romance because they had to hide the baby bump. Apparently, Emily feels exactly like us cause she was saying that she didn't know why did they that. Maybe that she couldn't be with her fake boyfriend while having a baby with her real boyfriend :lol:. In the beginning there's a clip from a future episode...

I like this clip :). Calleigh has her flirty going on ;).

Oh and Pippa is absolutely adorable!!

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I was going to post here about the ionterview too...that is...
    For me, at least. First Emily admitted that the scene was in the premiere yet they scrapped it. So it's not important for tptb anymore. Second of all, they have shot like - what - 6, 7 episodes so far and it's likely she has a script of few more and still 'she doesn't know' what will happen. That means there is nothing about EC until then...just my thoughts...

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Let me just say my 2 cents worth of what is going on. I was so upset that they deleted that scene because I was so looking forward to it. Adam Bryant, the guy who wrote that TV Guide Season 10 Preview replied back to tweets about how that EC scene was missing in Episode 1. He said that he was not just talking about the premiere episode in that article but what is to come for the whole season. For me, Emily saying she doesn't know doesn't indicate anything. I remember Adam's interviews for the Season Premiere last year when he was asked about EC and he said he doesn't know. At that time they were already filming Ep. 6 so he must have known already that EC broke up since they have finished filiming that infamous Ep. 9.02 scene. Even if they know something I think they are not at a liberty to say anything.

Like what Hiphugger17 said, seeing that EC scene for Episode 3 made me hopeful again- Calleigh is back with her flirty smile that is meant only for Eric. I hate how TPTB is treating the EC fandom but I really do believe that they will be together- the big question is when. I do understand and respect how some EC fans are running out of patience. I'll just try to enjoy the show and if EC will happen, it will happen. I wish their reunion would come sooner than later.

Pippa was just so adorable! I just want to pinch her cheeks! :lol:

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Not sure if this needs to go in spoiler tags since the epi already aired, but...
    Despite Calleigh being MIA during the first half, I liked the episode: the two short scenes she had with Eric (the only scenes she was in) made up for her lack of screentime. The writers used these scenes very efficiently. I loved their playful banter, the teasing, the flirting! Our couple's back to their original rootS :D; I loved flirty Calleigh :luvlove:, and adored Eric's teasing and the looks he gave her :adore:

We need a new thread name! Fellow hipguggers, put your thinking/creative caps on!
    New suggestion "I found you a new boyfriend!" :guffaw:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thank you fro this, D&D Addict!! I wish I could see these scenes...can someone post the link on You Tube? I like that they were flirting...maybe it's coming back to normal.
    As to the new thread title, here are my suggestions:
    1) Let's get back together
    2) Our love will never die
    3) Let's have a fresh start
    4) Let's fix what shouldn't be broken

12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

You're very welcome kala!
    I actually had you in mind when I posted my comments ;), cause I know you don't get to watch the new episodes at the same time as we do. I wish I could help you with Youtube... but all I can tell you is that the dialogue between Eric and Calleigh was adorable :adore: , especially in the first scene. And then Eric's lopsided smirks and the looks he gave Calleigh... :drool:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  13. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Your wish is my command Kala:)Here's the YT link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6qQeXu5fo

I am really happy that we got some cute EC scenes last night after a looooong wait. I have a feeling that they are back together but if they aren't yet then they are definitely heading there. God! I missed them so much. I really hope TPTB won't let us wait much much longer, I am so tired of the guessing game. This two needs to get in on and take the relationship to the next level. ;)

Oooh, it's time for a new thread. YAY!!!:thumbsup:
    Okay here are my suggestions- a bit cheesy but then I always get cheesy when it comes to EC.

1. Eric & Calleigh: New beginnings, Happy Endings.
    2. Eric & Calleigh: True Love Will Prevail
    3. Eric & Calleigh: Love Will Lead You Back
    4. Eric & Calleigh: You're Where I Belong

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay the scenes were great :D Flirty moments, not over the top, very cute!! The "new boyfriend" comment and the whole conversation about the dog was so cute. "I don't want to be a home wrecker" :lol: And OMG the looks and the smiles, so EC!! I missed that so much. The potato gun scene was also awesome. Finally an episode we can be excited enough to comment about!

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Okay folks I see we reached 1000 post in this thread . I'll open a new thread with the new title suggestions with it. Please remember to first discuss Eric and Calleigh then you can suggest thread names.

THREAD CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.