Episode 10x2 - 'Stiff' - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 1, 2011.

1. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Not a bad episode. I was glad to see Ryan and Walter trading barbs like they did in season 8. Season 9 barely had that.

-Everything seemed green.......not that I mind as its my favourite colour.

-Natalya needs to trade in her heels for her sneakers....the ones from last season's premier.
    -In the scene where Eric and Cal nearly bought the farm, I groaned saying "NOT AGAIN" is this some sort of running gag now?
    Rating 3/5

2. Cleo

Cleo Victim

Yep, agree totally with paragraph 1 and 3.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There are going to be episodes where Horatio is shown less,even being the star.Realistically,it may not make sense for H to be in some scenes.This is done (IMO) for most crime shows,sometimes the focus is elswhere and not the lead.Hopefully Miami can strike a good balance and not go overboard in either direction.

I agree with paragraph 2,LOL.

4. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

IMO, they already did go overboard in that epi. I NEED MORE H!!!

Hopefully we'll see him more in Blown Away.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Went overboard where and in what direction?Seeing less of H in one episode isn't going overboard, even seeing less H in 2 or 3 episodes through out the seaon isn't going overboard.There was less H,but I'm sure it will be made up for in other episodes.
    I don't mind seeing more H in the next episode but given that Ryan is hurt in this epi,I hope we see him plenty also.
    I guess we all have different opinions,that will never change.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  6. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Yes, I like to see more Horatio because I can never get enough of him, but I also like to see the others and to see them in good powerful or meaningful or funny scenes.

The problem with the last episode was not so much that there was so little Horatio (because in fact he had about 12 or 13 scenes some of which were sequences as opposed to just scenes), but that they gave him short, bland scenes and didn't give him one or two stand out scenes.

With Ryan seeing floating hats, Natalia having car and man trouble, Eric and Calleigh getting into an explosion and Walter acting like joke central -- Horatio was lost without a stand out scene of his own.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I see your point DCHC4ever,but that has also happened to all of the characters at some point.Sometimes a character will get lost without a standout scene of his own.