Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. butterflies.lan

butterflies.lan Victim

Thank's all, how nice and friendly. Looking forward to being here and the premiere tonight, S/12. How time flies when your having fun:bolian:

2. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Just reached 50 posts, so hopefully I will be able to upload an avi soon ... yeay! Gotta start looking for a nice Greg Sanders shot :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Congrats on your milestone! :)

4. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Okay, so I joined a few weeks ago and have made the odd random post here and there...but I haven't actually been in here to say hello, so hello! :) Hardocre CSI fan who only watches the flagship show (the other two can't hold a candle to it in my opinion, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone there, that's just my thoughts).

Ten CSI facts about me:

1. My favourite character is Greg who I think is both hilarious and sweet. Used to love watching him and Grissom interact with one another; so many classic moments. Also, he never gets enough screen time.

2. My heart died a little when Grissom left. I was sad to see Sara leave and Warrick die, but Grissom was the heart of the show for me (even if Greg is my favourite character). CSI hasn't been the same since.

3. I love watching Nick and Greg spar and tease one another. They have a great big brother/little brother relationship and much as I enjoy watching Greg and Sara together (great onscreen chemistry), it irks me that Greg will get paired with Sara over Nick most of the time. I will read (and enjoy) N/G slash but would hate it to ever happen on the show.

4. I will never ever forgive Langston for what he did to the show.

5. From season three to five, I didn't like Catherine very much because I felt she got waaaaay more screen time than the other characters and the endless history about Catherine's life (which I find, frankly, just a tad boring) set my teeth on edge. Also, I don't like Lindsey. Sam on the other hand was fascinating!

6. I think Brass is a legend.

7. Wasn't the biggest fan of the Grissom/Sara relationship and the will they/won't they tension...it was too soapy for my tastes. I was relieved when it was all finally out in the open, the tension and innuendo disappeared and we could get back to the science (not a fan of romance on the TV, I like my shows dark!!!).

8. The blue paint killer was my favourite serial killer arc (LOVED how it ended with his drawing...gave me the chills). It would have been the MCSK but the Grissom/Sara thing at the end of season 7 killed it for me. Sorry GSR fans, I mean no disrespect but just not a romance fan.

9. I wish they would bring Sofia back. I don't know who the red-headed detective is but she doesn't have the same panache as Sofia. Bring Sofia back I say (and Wendy!).

10. My favourite moment from the last season was when Greg got to clock two crooks in a crematorium; I have watched it countless times (sad much? :rolleyes:).

Just my two cents. :)

5. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Welcome Dark CSI! I joined a few weeks ago too and love it here. I share your love of Greg, Grissom, Brass, Sophia and the blue paint killer :)

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum Dark CSI!!

7. Smokey

Welcome, Dark CSI! Have fun here! :)

8. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Thanks guys. :)

9. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Can I ask a question? I can't put up an avatar until I've reached 50 posts, but how do I know how many posts I have? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question, I just can't see my post count anywhere. And thanks! :)

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

It's okay, click on your name up to go to your public profile and it's under your statistics on the right

11. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Thank you Sharp, I appreciate that (and looks like I've a long way to go yet! :D). :)

12. TJR

TJR Civilian

Howdy hey, fellow CSIers. Name's TJ. I've been in an on again-off again relationship with the original CSI since I was eight years old, and right now (thanks to Ted Danson, of all people!) we're having our second honeymoon, so... here I am.

Other CSI-related things about me? Hm. Well, the first CSI episode I ever saw was the original broadcast of "Cool Change" on our (then hard-earned and newly-purchased) widescreen TV. I've seen every episode from Seasons One to Seven at least once (probably more, especially the earlier ones). The last episode I watched before trying to call it quits the first time was "Dead Doll," although I did bring myself to watch a smattering of episodes from Season Eight ("You Kill Me" comes to mind) before officially hopping back on board for Season Nine...

...and then officially jumping right off again after Warrick died, Grissom quit, and Langston came in and decided to [CENSORED] things up with his vendetta against the middle-school-geek-turned-serial-killer Nate Haskell. I will admit, I did watch try to watch a few episodes from Seasons Ten and Eleven, but – well, let's just say they weren't no good.

At any rate, though, I'm back on-board now, thanks to the magical brow of Danson, and hopefully I'll stick around even after the majestic Marg decides to fly the coop.

Other, non-CSI related things about me? Um... I'm a transmale university student in zis second year. I'm currently working towards Computer Science/Theater double major and fluency in Mandarin Chinese. I'm New England born-and-bred (and studied, now, too), and I think a CSI-NCIS crossover would be wicked pissah (the bee's knees, for those uninitiated).

And... yeah. That's about it, I think. I'm pumped to be here, guys!

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Welcome, TJR! Nice to see another member of the LGBT community as well. :)

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum TJR!!

15. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, TJR! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)