**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who is fascinated by extreme weather, that promo was FANTASTIC. Really looking forward to that one.

Yes, this!! Awesome promo :). This is the episode I've most been looking forward to. First because of Jamie Bamber aka Apollo :thumbsup: But now that I see the promo it looks really, really good!!! At first I thought that it was only Walter and Ryan involved in the tornado but now that I see Horatio and Eric will also be close to it (and are quite freaked out) it looks even better!!

It's great that Ryan,Walter,Horatio and Eric are all involved.Of course I've been interested since I learned Jon did his own"blown away" stunts.Looks as if he did an awesome job, they all do.

And here's the press release for episode five:

HORATIO PROTECTS A MEXICAN POLICE CHIEF FROM THE MYSTERIOUS ASSASSIN WHO KILLED HER HUSBAND, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, OCT. 23

CHEAT TWEET: Will Horatio make a deal with the devil – his wife’s killer – to save a life? #CSIMiami 10/23 http://bit.ly/pesHAE

“Killer Regrets” — Horatio protects a Mexican police chief from the mysterious assassin who killed her husband, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Oct. 23 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine………..David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne…..Emily Procter
Eric Delko…………...Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe………….Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp…….Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista……Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons……..Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST:
Memmo Fierro................... Robert LaSardo
Scott O’Shay...................... Ed Begley, Jr.

GUEST CAST:
Geraldo Torres................... Carlos Sanz
Anita Torres....................... Kate del Castillo
Carlos Puente..................... Marco James
Brendon Dwyer.................. Scott Patterson
Mala Noche #1.................. Burton Perez
Will Jackson....................... Kevin T. McCarthy
Luis Tafoya......................... Jeremiah Bitsui
Reporter............................. Danielle Demski
Jamie Mitchell..................... Amber Lancaster

WRITTEN BY: Brett Mahoney
DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill

I can't way for 'Blown Away', I love the natural disaster episodes that Miami does. Hopefully we'll get a lot of amazingly obviously CGI, like in Crime Wave.

I also hope we get a lot of Walter, and his reaction to Ryan being hurt.

Jamie Bamber? Sergeant Devlin seems to be making a lot of appearances lately.

This just in from CBS:

Sunday, Oct. 30 10:00-11:00 PM CSI: MIAMI - A maid is found hanging from a chandelier in an empty mansion on a remote island, with vampire bites on her neck, drained of her blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back