**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
They either need to get them back together in a scene where it's clear to everyone that they've made up, or break up once and for all.

E/C shipper here and I agree. Of course, I'd prefer that they stay together in a solid, non-melodramatic relationship that we might get a hint of now and then, but not in a way that it detracts from other characters, or Eric and Calleigh as individuals. However, I'm not a toddler, and I'd survive if they made it clear Eric and Calleigh as a couple were over for good.

I'm sick of the wishy-washy stuff, sick of the interviews that say one thing and shows that do another. The producers have jerked us around long enough. I think they believe that when they give interviews like that TVGuide article, it'll keep us E/C shippers happy, but when they don't follow through on what they say, or when what they say implies continued ambiguity, it pisses us off. So cut out the bullshit, make a decision, and stick with it.

Even though I am a non-shipper, I completely agree with all of this. I don't understand what the producers are thinking making the same promises that they have for the last couple of years and then pulling out the rug under everyone. I still maintain that they have no idea in what direction they want to take it. Silentdisc, you are hit the nail right on the head; just make a decision and run with it!!!:scream:

Few more spoilers :) x 'A Few Dead Men' 10:09
. • This episode starts with the release of 3 men convicted 15 years ago for the murder of a 14 year old boy. They were teenagers themselves when they were sentenced to life imprisonment.
• Tagged by the media as “The Killer Trio” these men Rocco, Victor and Darren were released due to a technicality and because of the help of a singer turned activist Kayla.
• The CSIs are involve when these men were being picked off and killed one by one.
• This was a case that Tripp has worked on and he is very vocal about not being happy that the conviction was overturned.
• Eric gets injured again when he found himself in the midst of angry protesters.
• I see lots of Calleigh in this episode and there’s a couple of E/C working scenes. Her motherly instincts are again shown in her scenes with Kayla.
• The long line up of suspects include the victim’s family, a lowlife publicist who plans to cash in on the trio’s release and a whole mob of protesters.

Hey,

Sometimes they cut the scenes too! :rolleyes:

I found here in New York, we lose a lot of scenes, and then I catch them on A&E when I watch the reruns. :eek: I always love new scenes too. A few of my friends verify it too and they live in other states and countries.

It is my hope, we may one day get to see if that is actually a scene or just a promo pic! :)

U toking bout h n marisol scene :) Ahhhhhhh I didnt know that :D ! Whether its a film or a tv episode...I cant stand watching it twice unless its after a year or two...I just find it boring coz I know whats gonna happen..Buh now u said that, I might consider watching season reruns. Do u know if that's ever happened in a Miami episode? X

Yes. I am talking about about the H & Marisol scene and others as well. I do know for a fact it has happened in many episodes. So watch a few reruns and see if you get pleasantly surprised! ;)

I bet you do! Have fun!

HCrazy :cool:

As long as it keeps the Natalia fans quiet.

I think it's Walter's turn now. Or, later in the season, I wouldn't mind seeing H hurt again :devil:

There has been complaints voiced by fans of all characters at one time or another,why single out Natalia's fans.Besides,many complaints are valid.

I think it's Walter's turn now. Or, later in the season, I wouldn't mind seeing H hurt again :devil:
Horatio doesn't need to be hurt unless he is going to remain hospitalized and let the team handle the case.

There has been complaints voiced by fans of all characters at one time or another,why single out Natalia's fans.Besides,many complaints are valid.

I agree with greatfan. And I don't recall seeing any Natalia fans complaining about her getting hurt. Most them liked that she was in danger because it allowed for more screentime for her. In fact, most of them were super-excited about her getting those kinds of scenes if I recall.

Perhaps not here, but when "Mayday" aired I heard a lot of negative comments on FB, Twitter, CBS.com, etc. from viewers, not just Natalia fans, that they were tired of seeing her put in danger.

^^
As I said before,there have been complaints and negative comments by fans of all the characters.To state "as long as it keeps the Natalia fans quiet" is a little much considering every single character has had negative comments made about them as well as complaints.
On this site at least,Natalia fans were pretty much happy with her screentime and what might come from some of the situations we saw her in this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back