Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Nick said something like "how much pain do you want to have to work through?" (Hodges had said earlier he could work through the pain of his hand). I really liked the give and take in that scene, with both holding their own, and not really taking it seriously. Definitely goes back a few seasons, which is a good thing given the last couple of seasons.

I hope they remember that Hodges was from LA too, when he first interacts with Morgan. Would she have been there long enough to have known him though? Or just heard rumours maybe. I wonder if her being Ecklie's daughter will awaken his brown-nosing instinct again. :)

Photobucket is starting to annoy me.. it doesn't like me uploading half a dozen pics at once. :shifty:

more from this week :)

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I always enjoy Hodges. He makes brings such great humor. I do miss his obsession with Grissom. They need to make him bug Sara about him. (Yes, pun intended.)

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:lol: Good idea, I want to see that :)

4. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I really hope they don't go that way again, I actually never liked that obsession thing, I do like the humor though.... He doesn't need to be a brown nosing guy, he has enough to offer without that... ;-)

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Eric just shared this video of Wally.

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

His second video (continuing from the first) is up now too. I couldn't resist grabbing a quick cap of this cute smile. :)

[​IMG]

7. aaronfalin

aaronfalin Dead on Arrival

I've always liked Hodges. It finally hit me yesterday as to why. Even from the very beginning he has always reminded me of my dad. Full of seemingly useless knowledge that he loves to share, willing to dig deeper than needed to provide as much info as he can, and can cut up with the best of them.

I can blindly hope they bring Wendy back (but this time as a CSI) can't I? Didn't she leave to pursue that course of vocation? In my little dream world, Hodges and Wendy could pick up where they left off :)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  8. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I am LOVING dear ole Hodges this season. I always do, but this season is awesome! :) last week's nugget convo cracks me up :D

9. sharp52092

10. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Is it just me... or is it a kind of quiet around our favourite trace tech?

any chance on a nice interview with Wallace Langham? I've read almost every crew member (even those who are already gone.. i.e. Liz vassey) except for him... :cool:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

12. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

So.. just finished season 12..:cool:

Any thoughts on Hodges' "lifechanging event in Italy" ?
    (my wedges shipper heart hopes Wendy was in Italy ;))

Or will this "slip of the tongue" disappear in the depths of no continuity...

13. sharp52092

I too am hoping it is something Wedges related :) and yes hopefully it isn't dropped and never heard about again

14. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Well....it's been a while again..;) but as far as I can see (after three episodes in season 13 and the comments on episode 4... No continuity for the old hodgster ... No italy reference...and just when it seems they're going a modges way...she's all into Greg ...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  15. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

*poke*poke* This thing on? Oh, ermm, well yes, hello there; my name's Felidae and I'm the current newbie around the block. I've been following CSI since the very first episode up to season ten. And yesh, I'm a David Hodges fan girl. Sorry, I can't help it; but every time Wallace cocks a brow or gives his trademarked smirk..excuse me, I thought I finally got a hang on that drool thing..*wipe* Where was I?
    Errrm, yes, just got an update on this week's eppy and as to how the *cough*insert colourful words* TPTB screwed up the blossoming Morges shipping with some inane Greg/Morgan moment.:brickwall:
    Now don't get me wrong; I'm still hoping against all odds that Wendy will return, kick Ecklie's behind and put a collar and leash on what's rightfully hers, i.e. Hodges(oh jeez, if *that* didn't sprout a dozen or so raunchy thoughts). But, I will gladly put up with Morgan, if we can finally get a happy Hodges. After all, he does deserve it...
    ....actually, I'd rather see him pair up with Nicky than Morgan, but that's an entirely different story* cough*grin*;)

Anyway, until they decide to have Wendy inherit Lady Heather's 'company' and hire David as caretaker, I doubt anything relationship-related the writers can cook up is going to be anywhere near as delightful or surprising as that. *mumble*grumble* I still think trading Liz Vassey for Bieber was one of the dumbest moves in television history, grumble, mumble, growl..

Felidae

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012