The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Calihan, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, Sheldon said "That's from Avatar", but before that when the cop said something, all but the last word was blanked out. Last night I thought it might just be my TV, but it's the same way if you watch the clip online today.

"Now I want to throw my feces at her." :lol:

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

So good! The girls are great together. "That bitch!" :lol: I'm glad Penny saved the boys!

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Penny and Raj? WTF was that?!

4. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

And he still can't talk to her! :lol:

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I know, right? They have such funny writers :lol:

One of my favorite episodes repeated tonight, the one with all of the cats. That one just cracks me up because I have several house cats too, and every time Sheldon says "Zazzy" and waves the cats paws I just totally giggle.

That and they paid $20 to the kids when they gave the cats away :guffaw:

We always laugh at CBS recycling guest stars, and TBBT is right there by using Laurie Metcalf as Sheldon's mom. Totally funny to think of her and Johnny Galecki both starring in Roseann back in the day. :p

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Exciting news! This fall, TBS will air blocks of old TBBT episodes! Catch up at these times:

Tuesdays, effective Sept. 20, 8-11pm ET
    Thursdays, effective Sept. 22, 9-11pm ET
    Saturdays, effective Sept. 24, 6-8pm ET

You can also check your local listings for TBBT weeknights. Here in Houston, TBBT will air weeknights at 6:30pm on FOX (odd huh).

And also don't forget season 5 will premiere on Thursday, Sept 22 with back-to-back episodes from 8-9pm ET on CBS!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Big Bang is back!

Well, I kind of like the premiere. I'm starting to dislike Amy.

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

She's certainly coming out of her shell, isn't she :lol:

It was a good premier, but I think I've laughed harder during other episodes.
    The parts about the red chair was the funniest for me, especially when she brought the red cushion to the door to scare Sheldon off :p

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I liked that part. Sheldon and Penny are a great couple. She's really great at handling him, and he always turns to her when something goes wrong with the guys. I think it'd be too weird for them to actually "get together" - but I love watching their odd relationship.

One thing that bothered me about the premiere was Raj always having a convenient drink in hand. I know he needed to talk to Penny, but I liked it better at the end of the finale, where he still couldn't talk to her even after what happened. It just seems too easy for him to just always be drinking so he can have a normal conversation with her, but not even mentioning it or getting too drunk or anything.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't watch this show a whole lot, so I forget character names. The part where the one guy was saying all that racy stuff to the girl on the computer and her parents were there was funny. How embarrassing that would be. I can't remember that guy's name. I thought it was funny when the computer messed up and Sheldon was telling him how to fix it and then told him to make it fast cause he was trying to stream movie (which is most likely what made the other guy's screen freeze lol).

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

More Amy? :confused: I don't get her character. I think the show doesn't need a female Sheldon.

I like Bernadette. Her and Howard's B story with his mother was funny. :lol:

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I find Amy funny this season (more than I remember her being last season), so I don't mind her so much for now.

I was hoping to see more of Sheldon and Penny together this week, with Leonard and Amy out together.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

You people don't like Amy? :eek: I think she's so funny (albeit weird), and was anyone else surprised when Sheldon got mad and said "she's not for you!" at Leonard when he went to the wedding with her and said he had fun? Anyone think they may actually have Sheldon start to develop some sort of feelings for her? Or at least jealousy that she's with another guy. That'd be so weird, but I can see it happening.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

So far I like Amy better this season than I did last season. A little goes a long way with the joke of her...at least for me.

Anyone think Bernadette is gonna lay down the law where Howard's mommy ways are concerned? :lol: She really cracked me up tho when she was yelling back like mom. :lol:

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I think he's jealous without realizing it or knowing what it is. If he got called on acting on it, he'd probably deny it, completely honestly. He's still human, but he doesn't believe it. :)

I thought Amy was overreacting when she was talking to Penny about Leonard falling for her, but then Sheldon saw it too.. hope they're not going to actually turn that into something. Leonard has enough girls already!