The Big Bang Theory

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Calihan, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

This week's episode was hilarious! I loved Sheldon knocking on Penny's door at Flash-speed. :guffaw:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

And when Leonard knocked on Penny's door three times and Sheldon, behind him, said, "Penny". :lol:

Raj in that Aqua Man costume! :guffaw:

3. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

And Zach- gotta love him.
    "I don't get it."
    "A dolphin might."

The whole milkdud thing was hilarious too. Sheldon and Raj just talking about it being the most apologetic candy and then Sheldon telling Zach to offer it to Penny :lol:

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

"The Bus Pants Utilization" - fun episode! Poor Sheldon. :lol: You know what, I'm surprised he still has friends. In real life, I don't think he'll even get a roommate! Penny and Sheldon are always fun to watch. Total opposite of each other. Whenever he is in a fight, I think it's hilarious! The closing scene is so funny! Perfect way to end the episode! "bored" :guffaw:

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I love the weird relationship between Sheldon and Penny. She tolerates him so much better than anyone else, and he always seems to end up helping her or needing her help.

I loved her "sarcasm" idea for getting the guys back together. :lol:

6. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Don't get me wrong, I love the show. But I am getting a little tired of the Sheldon centered episodes. I realize he is the "star" but an essemble cast like that needs variety.
    Thursdays show irked me so badly because Sheldon was such a "colossal asshat" to quote Wolowitz

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I like the episode but you're right, a lot of Sheldon. Another one this season was the cat episode. But I can't blame the writers because Jim Parsons is really talented.

8. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

True, I know CBS wants the ratings from Parsons. But the rest of the cast is great too

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

They are all great. TBBT is one of the shows I watch (aside from The Middle and CSI: NY) that I like all the characters and I won't drop anyone. They are all fun to watch. I'm sure we'll get more episodes that center Penny, Raj, Howard and Leonard.

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Poor Sheldon, nobody wanted to be in his class. :lol: I really like the relationship between Sheldon and Penny. They are very funny together! Amy is weird.

Honestly, I was fooled by Raj's first imagination that Howard would leave. :lol:

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I love Sheldon and Penny. Such complete opposites, yet somehow they always seem to get along.

Poor Raj.. needs a girlfriend! :lol:

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Very funny episode last Thursday! Sheldon's frustration on the Howard's magic trick really made some hilarious moments! :guffaw: Penny is a sweety. Leonard has no idea who is he letting go of.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh, last night was too, too funny! :lol: Every single word that came out of Sheldon's mouth was a classic quote! :guffaw:

Did anyone notice that the "Avatar" reference was bleeped over? Wonder if they were threatened with a law suit or something if they said it? :rolleyes:

14. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Funny episode! Loved Penny at the guy's house. :)

As a World of Warcraft player though, it bugs me when they get stuff wrong, even if I know it's to make the story work. :(

15. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Really? I didn't notice that. I could have sworn he did say it unbleeped. OR perhaps I knew what he was going to say and just didn't register the bleep.

I'm really loving all the girls on the show now. Just hearing Bernadette say "I hate that bitch" is too funny. I love her. :luvlove: :lol: