Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

He's said several years back, that the darker color was closer to his natural, so yep more brunette, here's the interview :)

2. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Thanks for sharing the link Sharp. Is there anything you don't know!
    It was a great interview with Eric, but he looks so young there. In my opinion he is getting much better with age :adore:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think his hair used to be darker but I think as he has gotten older, the color it has been the last 2-3 years is his natural color. I think we had a discussion about his hair possibly being lighter since he has gotten older and that it is possible to happen. I just don't think he has been coloring his hair the last couple of years. I think that has been natural and he colored it darker now for this movie he did during the summer but now it is gradually getting lighter since he is letting the color go out.

4. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I'd imagine that more than a decade of California sun has lightened it considerably!

5. sharp52092

Nope I know everything :lol: kidding

I'll say :thumbsup: He may be 36 but he looks 26

True :) hadn't thought of that

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  6. Dizzney

I always love how we have conversations about his hair. :lol:

7. sharp52092

We do seem to talk about it a lot

I wonder if Eric reads this stuff :alienblush:

8. Dizzney

That's a scary thought. :lol:

9. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

So I was watching that interview again... and then I found a comment posted by me two years ago... funny cause I had totally forgot about it ;)

And about the hair color... like you said, I think maybe he had to dye it darker for the film cause "it looked better on camera" (like Billy Petersen, he was asked to do that for CSI) and now he's leaving it natural... at least it doesn't look like bleached to me :rolleyes:

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Attention Greg fans:

A Kiss Before Frying will be rerun on October 26th according to CBSPressExpress. :D (Now if anyone could figure out why they played everything out of order last summer...:confused:)

Susan

11. sharp52092

Figures they decide to play it after I get the dvd :lol:

You got me about the order :confused: if I figure it out I'll let you all know

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh how I love these discussions about his hair :adore:

Omg I need to download that interview cause the reviews made me laugh. So lovely.

I'd wish to watch AKBF again but I'm not in the right country.
    And apart from that it was absolute lack of Greg last night. Not even a split second. Dunno the name of episode but it's probably not too much Gregless episodes around lately.

And speaking of hair. He's been getting all kinds of hairstyles and coloring during all these years. I've been always amused by that. Eager to see next episode to learn how his hair would look.
    I've always thought his natural hair color is the darker tone (usually it's fairly easy to tell after eyebrow color).

Well I truly hope I'll see more Greg next Monday

13. Dizzney

You must have seen that one episode last season that he was not in at all...I can't remember it's title now.

I still think the color of his hair as of the last 2-3 years is his natural color at this age. I know both of his brothers are blondes, so the possibility of him having the dirty blonde/lighter brown color is more probable.

Oh and on AKBF, I can watch that episode anytime now and with commentary since I got the DVD :D, but thanks anyways CBS for finally airing it again. :rolleyes:

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I think it was Unleashed. It was about the Vegas weird ppl who likes to play pets.

I watched the interview. His hair looks really dark. Almost like mine while ago when I kinda bought dye tone named 'coffee' I got pretty same colour. But later it all washed out and got lighter in sunlight looking closer to my natural (which is about same as Eric's)

His hair might be dyed with toner as well. It washes out in several times (except when it stays for some weird reason).

Next episode I'll try to actually pay attention to his hair (must pull myself off phone)

15. Dizzney

Yes, that was the episode where he was not in at all.

Well here is a picture of Eric from this summer. It was really dark again but then we found out he did it for a movie role. Now it is gradually getting lighter as this season is progressing, so I am thinking the color is washing out/growing out to his natural color as the new season goes on. I mean if you look at the picture of him in my icon to the side, that was taken only a couple weeks ago, so it is lighter already. Actually looks more like it did last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.