Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I've actually come across that form before and always thought it was strange and funny too. I wonder how many people have actually tried filling it out before and got turned down. :lol:

2. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

I've seen something like that before, I think he's something like $50,000 for an appearance if I remember correctly.

Let's have a whip-round and see if we can book him to advertise our "new product"... a new type of chocolate body paint :drool: I'll get busy in the kitchen ;)

3. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

I'm sure we wouldn't need to book him. Our charm would be payment enough guys! ;)

And for the record, I think you all need one of these. They're lovely and warm!
    Ahh, cosy.

:lol:

4. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the last few hysterical posts. It really had me laughing :guffaw: Eric/Greg's fans are the best fans!

5. Dizzney

I got to watch a couple things on the new DVD for season 11 last night. I listened to the commentary for AKBF. There was some interesting insight on the episode and it was nice that the director, Brad Tannenbaum was part of the commentary too.

Eric said a bit in the Season 11 feature about getting personal. But his best comments came during the Las Vegas Headliners feature. He talked about Bieber a little bit (funny stuff about Bierber too)and then more about Dita and AKBF. I still have to watch a couple other features to see if he is in them.

6. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:, you guys are great!! I wonder if we're all going to be fighting over who get's to book Eric first :lol:!

btw, Our Greggo had some pretty good screen time last night's episode :D:D! Although I'm not sure, I like the idea of him carrying a gun. I still don't get why they won't explain it on screen; either way it just doesn't seem to suit his character IMO :(.

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I agree about the gun thing, liked it better when he didn't carry one and it doesn't fit with Greg's character

Liked Morgan and Greg's interactions, she call Greg brown noser, was he being one? I didn't think so but I get sleepy with this new time slot

Yep his time last night was satisfying, will it last?

Can't wait to see chocolate covered Greg, and I'm dying to know what Carol's defination of lots of Greg is, my guess at this point is 10 minutes

8. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

let's keep our fingers crossed :hugegrin:!

I also loved his scenes with Morgan and I'm looking forward seeing more them! I guess she was calling him a brown-noser, but for some reason, I assumed she was referring to one of the suspects....the pedophile maybe.

maybe CM means that "we'll be seeing a lot of Eric" (Greg) during this season in general or just in some of the later episodes, not nessecarily just "bittersweet".....although I can't tell if she just didn't specify it for this coming episode or I should think of that quote as a VERY subtle implication for.... this upcoming episode :confused:. Well, either way, I'm also looking forward to Greg in Chocolate, I bet it's going to be a hilarious moment :):).

9. sharp52092

Probably will be fun one :lol:;)

Well Carol said "We'll be seeing a lot of Eric - working side by side with Morgan Brody our new CSI. Ep3 they get sticky in chocolate"

So you could be right about the whole season, I guess we'll know for sure as we get more into the season, I hope your right :)

10. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

I echo Lilith and Sharp about Greg's interactions with Morgan, some nice witty exchanges and good chemistry. I found it interesting that she called him Sanders instead of Greg though ... maybe when they get to know each other better she'll use his first name!

I liked seeing DB calling a family meeting and getting input from the CSI's. It gives me hope for good Greg and DB interactions in the future, and good group scenes with Greg generally.

Not sure why Greg's face would be dirty while processing the bedroom through??

11. sharp52092

I think he was dusting for prints

12. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

That was actually an answer to my question which was "Will we be seeing much of Eric this season, as his screentime has been fairly minimal in previous episodes..?" So I think her answer was more edging towards his screentime for the whole season and the little snippet on the end was probably just to make us Eric fans itch a little bit!

13. sharp52092

Oh really, that's cool, thanks for posting the question :) and yeah I think tptb like to mess with fans heards so yep you people might be on to something, though I'm just not ready to get my hopes up yet

14. Dizzney

I enjoyed Greg in the episode last night and his little interaction with Morgan. She called him a brown noser because he reversed his original thought that the murderers came through the little girl's window and in the front door instead after DB brought it up as an option.

Yeah his face was dirty due to print dust. Catherine was the same way last season in Sqweegel after printing the bedroom.

I can't get use to him carrying a gun yet either. Although from the DVD commentary and his thoughts on being able to "shoot" Justin Bieber, I think Eric enjoys carrying one on the show. :lol:

Can't wait until his hair lightens up more. Never thought I wouldn't like it as dark as it is.

15. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

I was just thinking about this whole light/dark hair thing. Anyone know what Eric's natural hair color is? Is he actually more blond or a brunette?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.