**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

This is just my opinion, but I think they kept Horatio 'MIA' during Calleigh's near-death experiences to strengthen the bond, and then set up the relationship between her and Eric.

That promo photo of H staring at the fire is probably just that - a promo. I doubt we'll actually see the scene in the episode.

2. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Yeah I agree...just like the marisol an Horatio's heads together pic from the countermeasure's promo picz...it was just a photo [sigh] :( x

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

Sometimes they cut the scenes too! :rolleyes:

I found here in New York, we lose a lot of scenes, and then I catch them on A&E when I watch the reruns. :eek: I always love new scenes too. A few of my friends verify it too and they live in other states and countries.

It is my hope, we may one day get to see if that is actually a scene or just a promo pic! :)

I agree MiamiRocks! I hope they have a nice scene together! :thumbsup:
    It's a brand new season, let's hope! I really like the action!!!

Love his smile,

[​IMG]

And this was touching- Thanks Margaret for the cap!

[​IMG]

H kissing the pic.

HCrazy

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

10.09 - "A Few Dead Men"

~ Fifteen years ago, three teenaged boys were sentenced to life imprisonment for the brutal murder of a 14 year old boy. Now free on a technicality, the three men are ready to start fresh new lives, but there's a glitch: they're being picked off and killed, one by one.

~ One of the victims in the episode is Noah, a fourteen year old boy. He's absolutely terrified when he's dragged through the woods, tied to a tree with twine, and slashed to death. He's the reason the three teenage boys were incarcerated.

~ The killers are nicknamed "The Killer Trio." They're now being represented by a publicist who is trying to make money off their story.

~ It looks like this episode is a ripped from the headlines story, based from the West Memphis Three murders.

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

6. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

7. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

8. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I do agree it's a badly written romance. However, what kind of romance is Denise talking about? We had nothing on that fron for the last 20 episodes, or so.
    And last spoilers didn't come true, they cut the scene. So - no romance, no explanation, no break-up. Agreed that it's a really bad writing and frustrates everyone.

10. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - I couldn't have said it better myself. Whether or not you are an E/C fan you have to admit this thing has been written terribly. The fact that it's still not resolved, and we've yet to hear spoilers on this, is frustrating - I wish TPTB would stop dragging it out. At this point I just wish they'd make a decision either way - I just want the "drama" to be over, and if this spoiler about Eric being upset over Cal working too much is true (when Eric works just as much as she does :wtf:), I think that in itself shows how poor the writing is and how desperate they are to keep it alive.

Yes, that is my opinion as well. That's why this whole "poorly written romance" thing is so true - IMHO, TPTB took a great friendship that Cal and H had and destroyed it to turn E/C into a romance. If E/C was so natural, they should've been able to do the E/C romance w/out destroying the H/Cal dynamic of the show, which was so strong and positive from Seasons 1-4. :rolleyes: I also think this is true of the Cal/Ryan friendship. This all has to do w/the team, and I guess it's kinda OT but it does have to do w/the future of the show too - I still think Cal needs to go to H about her issues, or call H out on his, b/c she's the second in command. It sucks not to see them communicating on anything deeper than a "Calleigh, you're on the John Doe case" level. NY and Vegas have good interaction w/the whole team esp. the two leads - why can't Miami??:confused:

11. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hey all, the new episode thread - 10x2 - Stiff is now up. Any discussion about the episode should now be moved over there. :)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There is mention of the romance in TV Guide about 2 weeks ago.Given that this article is also from TV Guide,it's the romance mentioned in that article, described as the ambiguous relationship.

13. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

They either need to get them back together in a scene where it's clear to everyone that they've made up, or break up once and for all. I'm not an E/C shipper so I don't care how they end up, as long as we don't have to hear about it anymore. The whole romance feels like a cloud hanging over the rest of the characters, not enabling any one of them to have an in-depth storyline because everyone's waiting for Calleigh and Eric to sort their "issues" out. Enough already :p

14. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

E/C shipper here and I agree. Of course, I'd prefer that they stay together in a solid, non-melodramatic relationship that we might get a hint of now and then, but not in a way that it detracts from other characters, or Eric and Calleigh as individuals. However, I'm not a toddler, and I'd survive if they made it clear Eric and Calleigh as a couple were over for good.

I'm sick of the wishy-washy stuff, sick of the interviews that say one thing and shows that do another. The producers have jerked us around long enough. I think they believe that when they give interviews like that TVGuide article, it'll keep us E/C shippers happy, but when they don't follow through on what they say, or when what they say implies continued ambiguity, it pisses us off. So cut out the bullshit, make a decision, and stick with it.

15. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

U toking bout h n marisol scene :) Ahhhhhhh I didnt know that :D ! Whether its a film or a tv episode...I cant stand watching it twice unless its after a year or two...I just find it boring coz I know whats gonna happen..Buh now u said that, I might consider watching season reruns. Do u know if that's ever happened in a Miami episode? X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.