Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I come back from a long hiatus ready to engage in some Season 10 Ryan/Jon love and what do I see in a spoiler tag....

I hate that I've seen these pics, now I I'm going to go "I MUST SEE THIS EPISODE NOW!" Till October 9th! Thank you so much CBS!!! LOL! When is the last time we've seen Ryan really hurt, and it looks like it's not good. BAH! Why must you tease me CBS! WHY!!!

Can there be like...a petition demanding that this episode be put first? Cause the first two new episodes seem so irreverent compared to the awesomeness of this!!!

Oh...and hi again all! I missed you! :)

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh finally a REAL dream! And the main person in centre- Ryan Wolfe :lol:
    It was so epic. Guess it was some kind of episode-like, again.
    Swear it's because of those pics:D

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Holy Crap how gorgeous is this???!!??

[​IMG]

4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

I don't watch Miami for only one reason but that's actually a nice picture :D, i actually can be reminded of Jon everyday, some dude in my college could be his long lost brother...:rolleyes: but yeah i'd do Jon :devil:, i like his tan on that pic. I like your avitar aswell BlueDiamondStar

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Jon's the only reason i watch Miami just to :drool: and BlueDiamondStar does too aint that right partner in Ryan Wolfe crime?

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ohh thank you taylorgirl:)
    That's correct KM:)

btw I'm watching Out Of Time now (so far one really tiny scene with Ry) and I think I solved that infamous Ryan quote "I'm hungry". Just heard exact line from Det. Sully and I immediately had this "omg there it is, that same line".

Well yeah, Ryan's my reason for this show and for a season Jesse too (as long as they'll show it twice a week).
    Sadly my friend's at school so she won't see it (Jesse's her reason for watching and s9 she doesn't watch anymore).

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Kiitos BDS and i just discovered hot Jon pics

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^_^

Oh lovely KM:)
    Oh I'm about to download whole site of pics when my fingers will scratch a surface of pc keyboard.

Lol, so funny to watch this historical story of H and his sunglasses. Btw to me it looks like the very beginning of CSI Miami :lol: Epic! :guffaw:
    I was laughing whole episode. H and his famous shades made the history of forensic science in MDPD:guffaw:

Disappointingly tiny scratch of Ryan this epi :shifty:

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Ryan's on right now three times

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Are you speaking of the season 8 premiere? I was so disappointed with that episode,I refused to watch it again.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Indeed I do. It was just that tiny scratch. But for me luckily there was Jesse who saved it for me before I was about to throw my teacup at my tv.
    So there will be season 9 starting next Tuesday replacing almost finished s7 they put in just bc it was summer (actually I kinda wished for WISC but now I have to watch it online).
    However I'm surprised they announced that right after I posted on their forum. Kinda made it feel like I have an actual influence... :shifty:

As for season 8, yup they'll show it just after Numb3rs episode (which is right between both Miami).
    My only joy of watching the epi was Calleigh's über smiley behaviour, which has decreased ever since, and the pretty "iconic" storyline about H and his famous shades.

But for some reason I'm now having nearly all episodes from s9 in my mind, I used to memorize the titles bc they don't tell them when showing previews of episodes, and those translators :mad: *shakes finger* I'm wondering how they're able to do translation not even taking care to actually watch the show (latvian isn't that hard language! And english isn't that hard to translate! Even I can do it!)

But I'll be watching s8 again. There were pretty much funny scenes for me and come on, how could I be able to resist Ryan? I'd even watch him if I need to wait an extra hour till episode (damn political programme hour long:mad:)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I truely didn't care about H's shades or smiley Calleigh. Ryan was in the episode a total of a few seconds.I just thought it was crappy.
    They also changed things as far as the history and if they could change the history,they could have written more for Ryan.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I hardly even remember the season eight premiere. But season eight was pretty crappy overall, definitely my least favourite season. But it did get a lot better in the last few episodes. Season nine was like, a giant step up. :lol: Let's hope season ten stays that way or gets better. So far the spoilers we've gotten have been pretty good. :D

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah I know I thought same. But I couldn't remember the episode first so I watched it. But it was like "holy crap! Wolfe where are you?" Disappointing, but for once I tried to watch like I used to do years ago- just for the 'science'. At least I got bit of Ryan from Divorce Party which was before. Well s9 will be eye candy compared to s8.

Anyways, tnx for the pic GF :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.