Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

uh oh don't mention Gary and Bedroom in the same sentence, it sparks lots of thoughts :devil: but yeah he does have the ''come to bed'' eyes :devil:

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

you sure you don't want 'Gary' and 'bedroom' mentioned in the same sentence....? ;):devil: and yeah, he so has deviously fun intense twinkle to his eyes that just... just...... :angel: *falls straight to bottom of gutter*

and to continue the plunge, I'd thought I'd share these

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I will positively DIE if he does a concert like this that I go to!!!!

And yes, he is rather like both his father and uncle. Any of you heard/remember his father talking about him in the 'Chicago Tonight' interview? My immediate thought when I heard it the first time (and it still strikes me every time) is that he sounds *a lot* like his father :)

And oh Gabriel! god I love him in that movie :lol: It such a bad, cheesy movie, but in a way that it totally works. I think what I like the most about Gary in it, is the way he delivers his lines. I was dying laughing at the combination of his understated way he says things in conjunction with his facial expresions... like the scene at the diner when Ben Affleck was eating the pecan pie :lol: And the bit where he pincushions Affleck with darts was priceless! Partly because he expresses my sentiment about the vast bulk of MI so perfectly... "I do not deserve to be stuck in some s***bag motel in the middle of bumf*** MI!!!" :guffaw::guffaw: And that pool scene....!!!!!!! I think my heart exploded with almost the most extreme envy I have ever experienced! In large part because Charlize was also topless, and...well.....there's less left up to the imagination in the way of implied happenings and *cough* putting one's self in her place *cough*....and....and.... *combusts*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*goes up in flames*

p.s. I hope the pic contributions make up for my shameful lack of presence here recently... :/

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I so agree! ;) And yes I remember 'Chicago Tonight' interview 'very well' *cough* I have on it on my mobile...:angel: Oh yeah that part when he's talking that Gary wanted to learn some lines in peace from his siblins and all! When the talking start before you can even see 'who' is talking I ALWAYS think it's Gary!:rolleyes::lol: Even thought it's senior mr. Sinise! ;)Their voicea are sooo similar!

I don't want to repeat what you already said cause you pretty much said all "I" wanted to say! :lol:

I love Gabriel even though he's really mean character. I also laugh everytime I watch that film. It's not my all time fav ones but every Christmast "at least" I have to watch it! :lol: I really like the black humour there and especially the way Gary says his lines and the expressions! AMAZING!!! :D

And yup the dart scene! My fav one after...erm...that pool scene which you demostrated very well if I may say!:devil::devil::devil:
    :lol:

Yeah I'm soooo jealous to tat actress who plays Ashley. No need to explain why! :devil::devil::devil:

Just a little make up that I haven't been here a lot lately either. Blame the flu and university busies...:rolleyes: I wanna posta pic from this particular dart-scene. :devil:
    [​IMG]

What chest and WHAT ARMS!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    And I like that beard/stubble also A LOT! :D
    :devil::devil::evil::evil:
    *exist while mopping....* :guffaw:

4. taylorgirl

post deleted

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  5. taylorgirl

Hi Jade, welcome back [​IMG]

I was surprised when she took the bikini top off, i mean, i would be embarrassed showing my boobs to some unknown person but yet again.. it's Gary so.... :devil: :devil:

Those screen-caps are so [​IMG] i though't i was only jealous at Miss Stowe but now, i don't know who i'm more jealous of!

I haven't seen this, has any of you got a link?

ETA: picture posted on Facebook :D
    [​IMG]

Love black on him and the jeans :drool: and that cute little smirk.What a beautiful man:)
    Credit's go to Bob Sofaly Photography

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  6. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

you. are. going. to. kill. me. I SWEAR!!!! ggaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh *spasm spasm twitch twitch seizure seizure spasm twitch spasm twitch legs flail helplessly* squee...squeeeeee....squeeeEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DHLIDSGFOK:LRSGN:ODFJ"PGSK:LNF"LOF:KGAH!!!!!!

See, I read this, and then what the smart me would have done was prepare myself. but of course.... nope.
    *eyes begin to roll back in my head*
    oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh......:drool::drool:
    *makes unrecognizable noise, might be me choking on my own tongue as I begin to go into a happiness seizure*
    oh... my.... *hyperventilating* jade you're gonna kill me I swear...
    _____________________________________Time of death, 23:19:45 on 16 September 2011. Cause of death: myocardial infarction due to extreme jealousy, vivid imaginations, and Gary Sinise.
    it's always his fault.

7. taylorgirl

[​IMG]

I meant to comment on this but forgot. Oh gosh, please can i be that bass? to be held in his strong arms/chest, to be stroked like he strums his bass.:drool::drool:. I'd just love one hug with Gary and i'd be happy for life :) Has he got a bit of stubble there i can see? oh man, he looks so sexy with it.Gary loves his stubble but why can't Mac have it? i know he's a marine and everything but common just one epi?
    *goes and hides Mac's razor* muaaahhaha

Jade, don't die on Gary it won't be nice :lol:, but what a way to go eh?

The thing i like about RD is the one liners he does with the swearing like you said lol, i love it when Gary swears it makes me go :eek::scream:.

Hi Im Jess and i'm a Garyholic :p

*snuggles in his arms*

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Hi, I'm Kristin and I'm a Garholic!

I love this pic. I wish I was that bass! His arms are amazing.

9. taylorgirl

10. legitlyobsessed

So I'd JUST managed to restart my heart when I see your post, taylorgirl, and I just about died from what you said. come on!!!! If I had a heart condition, I;d be dead by now!!! you gotta stop saying stuff like that.....
    no it's okay, keep saying stuff like that. :D

11. taylorgirl

Oh no, not another one dead! :lol: gunna have to warn people about death by Gary Sinise. Anyone heard of that dessert called 'Death by chocolate?' Well 'Death By Gary Sinise' is better:lol:.
    I can't help not saying things like that Gary makes me say it! :guffaw: :guffaw:

12. legitlyobsessed

it's always his fault ^_^ I;m excited now because I was just cleaning my couch and I found Open Season!! my bro checked it out from the library. will watch tonight :)

13. taylorgirl

You cleaned your couch and found a DVD and it started Gary Sinise-what i couch :lol: was anything else in it? :lol:. I love Gary's voice in it, so funny and it's good to see him do a bit of comedy even though it's just his voice but you can tell he had fun recording it :). He's got such a 'voice over/narrative' voice, i don't know how to explain it but to summaries his voice it's just sexy. period. :guffaw:

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I wish my couch would give me items with Gary Sinise on them. That is one awesome couch.

15. legitlyobsessed

yeah--staples. and a 7 of spades. ;) my couch is far from magical (although it has been there for several of my gary freakouts :D hides the noise well) and i didn't get to watch it tonight :( maybe tomorrow

well, it wasn't on the couch, it was on the floor, but it was close enough :D