Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

No, IL. aren't strong just different. Living in the south I am used to strong accents. IL. is pleasing. Not sure why but enjoy it. People I've met from IL. earn point for their accent ;)

2. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Yeah, Alabama's got themselves a pretty strong accent ;)

3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Just a quick discussion:

Is anyone worried that after Gary finishes season 8 and if it doesn't get renewed again, that he won't be on tv anymore and just focus on the band stuff? :(. I really hope he does some films because it would be a shame never to see him on tv again. I would love to see Gary on the big screen in the cinema :drool: preferably with a scene with this in

[​IMG]

can you see the six-pack and muscle definition :drool: . He really does look amazing for his age, i wonder if he does work out to get it like that i mean, i would of thought he would be too busy.

Im so glad that csi ny are doing a tribute to 9/11 and it was Gary's idea, it just shows what a nice(well there isn't a word to describe how amazing he is and how dedicated he is to everything) man with a massive heart he is,not one of these actors who only care about fame/money/looks.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  5. legitlyobsessed

mmmmm that is one of my favorite pictres of him :drool: he does look amazing doesn't he?? I think he does work out, at least a little bit, because in order to stay in that sort of shape (and in order for mac to not become all weirdly out of shape, because they like to show him running and swimming :devil: and such a lot. I think it's a part of his career, and so he has to. I'm glad he's doing a 9/11 tribute too, if it's done right, it might be what the show needs to take it off the bubble that it just managed to hang onto last year. I realize that may sound borderline hopelessly optimistic, but hey, it's what I've got, so...
    I don't think he'll focus solely on the band stuff. personally, I'm hoping that he comes back and does a bit of steppenwolf :) although if he does that, it's probably not gonna happen until after I ship out -___-

6. taylorgirl

I decided to watch a little bit of Gary at the weekend, so i downloaded the 'Reindeer games directors cut' DVD onto my computer. Has any one seen that version? there is not much difference to the original other than the pool scene is a little longer-which i was rendered to this look through out the short time of it:
    [​IMG]

because of this scene that they didn't show in the theatrical(i think that's the word?) version
    [​IMG]

*dreaming of being in her place right at this moment* :drool: :drool: :drool:

Although, the make up department could of been a bit better in making his tattoo look actually real

[​IMG]
    Agree?

[​IMG]
    Any one for a little air guitar :lol:

The film was ok-ish but for me, i thought he was quiet scary in it :shifty:. The hair , facial hair and the whole badass thing was like :eek:. But as per usual, he did a great job of acting.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  7. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I just wish I would wake up one morning to this standing in my bathroom door. That would be heaven on earth.:drool:

8. legitlyobsessed

I can't see any of those pictures :( but you should send the director's cut of Reindeer games to me! (or to talkingtocactus, that'd work just as well.
    He was absolutely scary in Reindeer Games. The facial hair and the long hair was sooo sexy. you're trying to tell me you didn't enjoy that? and the grin on his face when he turns on the lights as you first see him? gaaaahhhh :drool:

9. taylorgirl

If he opened the door to me like that i'd think i'd faint :guffaw:

[​IMG]

And i woke up to that standing in my bedroom door as soon as i woke up i'd die again but a happy person :D

I'v edited my post and if you still can't see them, here's the links

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums...Films/?action=view&current=reindeergames2.png
    http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums...Films/?action=view&current=reindeergames3.png
    http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums...Films/?action=view&current=reindeergames1.png

:D

I will send the directors cut to you don't worry :)
    :lol: i don't know, i love the short hair on him and no facial hair-although, i think Mac could use a little bit of Studly Stu's Sexy Stubble:guffaw:. But i do love his sexy grins:devil:

10. legitlyobsessed

Somehow, I imagine myself being calm while he was there and managing (somehow) to stay conscious, and then about 3 minutes after he leaves the room I spasmodically melt into a squeeing mess. for several hours.

Yeah, I can see them now :D YAY!!! and also YAY!!! to the director's cut of Reindeer Games! I love, love, LOVE Gabriel, he's so sexy! and quite scary, too, which only adds to the hotness.
    I don't know, I really like him with long hair. it looks really good on him. but the short hair does look good on him too. and I definitely agree on the Studly Stu's Sexy Stubble :lol: ah, Stu. that was one sexy hell of a man. Although I'm not gonna lie, by the end of the stand I actively disliked Molly Ringwald's character. (and Molly herself, though that could have been jealousy :rolleyes:)
    UPDATE: I had no othe way to tie this in haha but I was just on Gary's foundation's website and I have to say that I think it is absolutely ADORABLE how he signs almost all of his posts with "Your Pal, Gary". it's just so friggin' cute! makes me giggle and smile every time I see it.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  11. taylorgirl

Molly Ringwald is one lucky bitch. Simple. :lol: Although, i don't think she did very good acting in it, for me, the film made her really clingy towards Stu but the book didn't sound that way.Or i just didn't like her because she was Stu's girlfriend. You know in a interview, Gary said that was his first kissing scene in a film(the bit where there by a lake on a log) that scene was TOTALLY HOT :drool: the man can kiss and has very kissable lips :devil:

I know! the ''your pal Gary'' thing is cute :adore: and i like his signature because you can clearly see his name in it and it's not just some random squiggle :lol:

some pics of Gary as a baby/little kid

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/Jessicacumbo1994/Gary/GaryBaby1.jpg
    http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/Jessicacumbo1994/Gary/E10.jpg
    http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/Jessicacumbo1994/Gary/E6.jpg this one is my favourite he's like *squeel* :lol:
    http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/Jessicacumbo1994/Gary/E5.jpg
    :adore: :adore: :adore: aww such a gorgeous baby who turned into a gorgeous man :drool:
    He looks alot like his father, has anyone seen his Uncle Jack aswell he looks the double of him aswell. The apple didn't fall far from the tree!:lol:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  12. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

He was a cute baby! Where ever did you find those?

13. taylorgirl

They was on another Gary thread on here. I didn't know if people had seen them so i'd thought i'd post them because they are so cute :adore:. Btw, i love your icon, so sexy :drool:

14. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

Oh Gosh, what a cute baby! :) Which shouldn't be much surprising, I suppose...

The 3rd photo is by far the best, but on the second one he looks a lot like the older himself.

15. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Thank you Taylorgirl. I love yours too. He has bedroom eyes in that pic.