Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

In Hollywood there is anti aging waves. Mac plays also 10 years younger Mac. I would find it also good, Mac with natural hair. He is a brilliant actor. The hair is not important.

2. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

I SOOO agree with you about the hair. It would be great to see the natural hairline, even if it is that funny spot up front. With a good cut, it will look (does look) just fine.

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Wow, it has been forever.

I'm currently in the middle of S7 but I hope to participate more here soon. Did any one here bid for Gary's items over on ebay? Too bad he doesn't ship out of the US, I would have wanted a go at his other items :)

*wanders off to check other threads*

4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Aww i would of loved to of bought some stuff especially the signed poster, wow that on my wall :drool: what other things was there?

5. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I stand corrected. Apparently, I was looking at the items that were featured in the same page and wrongly assumed that they were part of Gary's 'stash' - Gah. Sorry 'bout that (I should also pay more attention to his tweets, lol)

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

mmm. I love the smell of a new thread.
    Okay, now I wanna comment on this new Gary thread's title...I LOVE IT. It reminds me of something Ann Donahue said in her audio commentary on the CSI: Miami episode Mia/NYC non-stop. Ann said "I love Gary. Gary's from Chicago. He's got that Chicago accent."

7. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Indeed, he doesn't have bald patches, he's just got a widow's peak thing going on (not that it doesn't work for him. it does. fantastically, I might add.) I was sort of.... disappointed when I found that out, because the website I had gotten the information from showed a pic of him with his hair looking fantastically fake (it was one of those sites all about outing bald people--very rudely). but then I saw better pictures of him with his natural hair (and I saw him in concert :drool::drool:) and my mind was changed :D
    again, Indeed :lol: lovely pictures, by the way.

no bald patches, but I think I might have a picture of it somewhere....
    nope. I know where to get one, though. (and thank you, by the way, for forcing me to go through my apparently extensive collection of pictures of him. I been meaning to do that :lol:.
    the best one i have in my collection of his natural hairline is fairly (read: EXTREMELY) distracting:devil:
    [​IMG]
    there is nothing sexier than that man playing his bass. (except maybe him playing his bass shirtless:devil::evil: hmmm.... mmmm :devil:)
    this is the one I just made, though (again, thank you. I need more pictures of him haha)
    [​IMG]
    GRR! I tried to make it smaller, I really did, but pb is being special:shifty::scream:
    I wanted to SO BADLY!!!!!!! but I don't have an ebay account (or that kinda money) so I couldn't. I wanted to at least bid on it, if for no other reason than to drive the price up for the foundation, but no such luck :/ apparently ebay frowns upon nonmembers driving up prices.

I love his tweets!! they make my day, even if they say only a few important things :p
    What do yall think about it? what were the reactions?

8. taylorgirl

Aww god he's so cute! like a bear i would just want to cuddle all the time. I love his accent, it's very sexy :drool:. Hmm playing his bass shirtless, well that certainly a picture in my head i wouldn't mind :drool:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ah his accent. I love it.:adore: At first I had troubles with understanding but now after being his fan for over 5 years I have no troubles with it anymore! :D I think the best picture of his accent you can get from True West! ;) And indeed it's very sexy course his voice has something to with it also! :thumbsup:

Same here! :D I didn't pay much attention to bass players before but right now...especially Gary playing bass...:devil::devil::devil:

I play piano myself, tried bass on time cause I just wanted to give it a shot! ;) Bad idea, the sound was horrible with my doing!:guffaw:I've seen several ltdan concert vids from youtube and Gary playing bass-solos is just whoa! :hugegrin:

He's such a talented person. :)

10. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Yes, his accent is very hot. I have had a thing for IL. accents for about 4 years now.

11. penguincity

penguincity Dead on Arrival

Re: Gary #8:

I'm tired of coming on this page and seeing this OMG AWESOME picture and not (dang, it took me 5 tries to spell 'not' correctly, this pic has me so flustered) comment on it. I seem to want to get stuck here forever, so I just finally had to leave a comment. I chose this set to post to because the super drooly emoticon is me exactly.

12. legitlyobsessed

i lost a good 30 seconds imagining that. mmmmmmmmm :D :adore: especially with his back muscles... :drool::drool::drool:
    Really? you have trouble understanding it? Huh. I'm actually from Chicago, and his accent's not that bad (I've heard worse haha) and if you want the best example of his accent, hmmm... TW's a good one, not the *best* though, I think the best would probably be.... I'm gonna go with his "Chicago Tonight" interview. you have any you want to add, Jade? It's on YouTube, and it sounds diviiiiine :lol:

the bass in my car is cranked up high so i can always hear the bassline and think of him :D has almost gotten me into an accident on more than one occasion, let me tell you haha[/QUOTE]

this is hilarious to me :D our accents aren't that strong... are they? and all of his accents are sexy haha

13. taylorgirl

Which Jade said are very strong which they do look on FG and Imposter :devil:

Do all the Chicago boys sound like Gary or is his accent unique?.

:lol: I don't think that there strong (saying that, i only heard Gary speak so i can't real say my opinion :lol: ) but Gary makes it so sexy because his is deep and gravely and gahhh :drool: Don't you love it when he whispers though! remember when he was with Peyton over that dead body and he whispered in her ear '' I'll be very careful'' oh that was a sexy moment.

14. legitlyobsessed

oh yeah, they are :D they look FAN-flippin-tastic

his accent actually can slip into a more southern Il at times, very weird to listen to. but it might be an actor's thing, I know that if I get nervous or something, I can slip into a southern US accent or other accents, too, even though I've lived in Chicago all my life and am about as american as processed cheese. and as to whether all chicago boys sound like him? well, I'm in a part of chicago where there are a LOT of Mexicans, so tbh, I probably couldn't tell you. although there is this one friend of mine who spends a lot of time in the city, and his voice is pretty damn sexy so....:p

oh god I DIE!!! every time I watch that part that whisper.....! whew!:devil::devil:

15. taylorgirl

I found this picture and thought it was the cutest thing ever!

[​IMG]

I would definitely dress my baby in this.On Ebay there are ''I love Gary t-shirts''. I think if any of you go to a LTDB concert, you should wear it,be like a Gary's Groupie :lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011