Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Hmm, though I am glad Natalia rallies and picks herself up fast but I just wish they had touched more on some aftermath. After all she has been through hell and back. I don't expect a "downward spiral" which is a little ridiculous but at least some proper closure and not her coming back and as if nothing happened. Oh well, at least this interviewer asked a very good question and its answered. Now I hope for a new storyline for Natalia!! PLEASE & thanks TPTB!!!

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Good to see Natalia being the one who saves Horatio in return, though the whole scenario seems like a magic show. At least it was something no one guessed before but I hope people acknowledge Natalia's effort!!!!!

And the confrontation between Natalia & Randy was TENSE!!! Oh gosh why do I hate Randy's sorry looks, like please he is guilty on attempt murder!!! Wow, yikes Natalia is sure mad as hell!!! I wonder why is she practicing her gun?

Just hope everything plays out right.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It is pretty cool to see Natalia returning the favor -- there's definitly a joint effort here, which is good. I don't know if Nat will actually get herself out of the trunk -- maybe it's another joint effort, she working from her side & him on his. My guess is that he'll lose his strength after getting her out of the trunk; maybe she swims to the surface thinking he's right behind her, or immediatly she see's that he's sinking & brings him back up. Who knows. It should be an exciting scene though.

I cannot wait for that scene with her & Randy. Holy crap is she peeved! It looks like he says something to set her off right before she slams his head down on the table (I see Horatio right there as she does this -- good boy! let her take charge!)

As for her in firearms, shooting. She's obviously pretty bent after what happens, maybe she's venting a little? I got the impression it was one of those "I'm going to keep getting better, don't ever f*** with me again" type of scenes.

5. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I'm glad she'll get the chance to tell Randy off, because she did go out of her way to give him second and third chances, only to be betrayed by him.

If I had to guess why she's practicing at the firing range, it might be that she is feeling a little less confident after being surprised and overpowered by Randy.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

8. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I rolled my eyes at a couple of the questions. And now I'm side-eyeing the person who conducted the interview.

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

However, I am glad that interviewer asked about Valera. Strangely that noboty knows anything and she has just disappeared.
    I am quite surprised with Emily question only. I didn't notice any controversy, there will always be people who will like one character more than the other, but that it.

10. Adamsgirl

Adamsgirl Dead on Arrival

I'm glad the Emily question was asked because there was "controversy" last season. Eva as an actress got a lot of abuse because she had more screentime and Emily didn't. Quoting someone from this board "she was shoved down our throats". And that's one of the more polite quotes! Eva got abuse for no valid reason in season 9. All in all that was a great interview with questions that are never really asked such as eric/natalia and jesse/natalia

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't know if I should roll my eyes or laugh at the reactions over this interview. I can only shake my head at a certain fanbase.....

So about Eva and the interview (a great interview I thought)......I was surprised to hear she isn't a good swimmer -- did anyone else know this? Kinda blows our 'Natalia is a waterbug' theory right out of the water.

Fanilowchick, I agree, I think Natalia could easily start to feel less confident after what happens. Hopefully she'll have a good friend come in & give her some reassurance.

ETA: Great post, AdamsGirl. I agree completely!!

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Ditto! The reason Eva was unaware of the "controversy" is because it was an issue for so few fans. She simply answered a question that was put to her about Delko and Natalia and in her answer she relayed what some fans have said to her. I, for one, would hate to see her with Delko. He doesn't come close to be good enough for Natalia!

Eva stepped up and delivered last season and I'm sincerely hoping her increased presence remains for season 10. She was awesome last season and that means there is potential again for season 10 to be great!

I kept thinking back to the pictures we've seen of her and her husband on the beach and playing in the water ... and where they had their wedding - and I just assumed that she was a water person and a good swimmer.

That's what assuming gets ya! :lol:

I agree also, AdamsGirl. A lot of undeserved abuse!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Exactly. :)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva heading to the Alma Awards (courtesy of evalaruecapoo)
    [​IMG]

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician