**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

yayyy! Finally a promo! And NATALIA is saving HORATIO!!!

WORD!

What was the train about?

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Didn't see a train... but what's on fire?????

3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I saw a train...

And it looks like a girl was bound up and someone lit a fire near her or something...

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You can see the train at about 17 seconds in the video.

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

It's quite a big train... :shifty:

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

This made me laugh. :lol:

But fanilowchick, it's right after Ryan says something like "the train is coming fast" or whatever. I hope when they run after it they're just trying to make it stop and don't try to jump on it or something.

7. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Doesn't Toller still have that girl? Thats probably who H is trying to help with his magic fire-smothering jacket.

I'm just happy he's finally in a white shirt again. I missed that thing.

8. fanilowchick

He has another girl now, according to the spoilers. Eric rescued the other one at the end of Mayday.

9. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Natalia saving Horatio? Calleigh being a BAMF and actually being out in the field showing signs of her old bullet girl self? Ryan just being awesome because his hot self is on this show? I suddenly got really excited for this season. :D

10. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Interesting promo - looks exciting. I still think it's weird that H can dive into the water after being shot like that :rolleyes: but Nat dragging him to shore at least shows that he's been weakened a bit and just may be human after all ;). It all just seems really weird, though - Nat gettin' out of the trunk on her own, but I guess there's no other way for her to survive b/c help wouldn't get there in time.

Honestly, my "dream" scenario would be for Eric, Walter, Cal and Ryan to show up on the scene - Eric dives in and saves Nat while Ryan and Cal call 911 and help w/H. Then Walter and Ryan break away to track the bad guy. I'm just a big fan of the TEAM spirit - I like everyone involved :)

As for the rest of the promo - I hope H actually is hurt a bit, or at least sore. It was good to see Calleigh back in action w/her guns :) Here's to hopin Season 10 will be a team effort :)

11. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

We will have to wait till Sept. 25th to know what really happens, but the way I would like to see it is as follows.

Horatio staggers to the pier driven by a need to help Natalia and dives in, which is a major shock to his system, leaving him hanging on by sheer willpower. He descends to the car and bangs twice on the truck then goes to the driver side window (all the windows were down) and releases the trunk with his last bit of energy and last air. Natalia, who is aware of rescue due to H's heads up knocks, burst out of the trunk heading for freedom and air only to see Horatio drifting to the bottom. Depending on how close the surface is, she either has the air and dives for him then heads for the surface or following procedure (for once since this scenario started) surfaces, breathes deeply, dives back for Horatio and brings him to the surface unconscious.

I like this because it portrays Horatio's love for his team while also showing that he is not superman, only a man that puts others first. It also allows Natalia to get out of the trunk without doing something totally unreal and at the same time shows her courage and devotion as she returns the favor of saving a partner's life. Gutsy guy and equally gutsy gal.:thumbsup:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I completely agree with you. I could see it happening this way as well. It looks like its gonna be a great scene. :)

13. fanilowchick

Horatio diving in to save Natalia is an amazing, but not impossible to believe scenario. We all know he's tough and have seen many times that not even facing death will deter him from running to the rescue of someone he cares about.

I would be very surprised and disappointed if he wasn't shown as tired and in pain throughout the episode. Not only will he have lost quite a bit of blood, but also have a freshly-stiched hole in his side!

Agreed on the team dynamic in season 10! It certainly looks as though catching Randy North and Jack Toller will involve all of the CSI's :)

14. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Poor H, diving into salt water with an open wound. Ouchies! Hopefully he's in too much shock to feel that. Natalia seems very very angry in this promo. She has every right to be, but I don't think she's ever used physical force in the interrogation room.

15. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Won't that actually clean it?

I wanna see them loading H and Nat into an ambulance as the epic drum solo plays and leads up to the YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Gets me so pumped. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.