Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

I was too embarassed to go to my doctor (Mainly because her last name is Sinese (sin-EE-see, not Sinise :() but I self-diagnosed and overtreat with pics, vids, and recordings daily ^.^

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: how weird is that, even though it's not spelt the same, it still sounds the same? :guffaw:. Yes, i overdose my self with video's and add in a bit of fan fiction aswell :lol: . If i faint, just send Mac over to give me CPR yeah? :lol:

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

erm intermittently yeah, i tend to go through stages with these things. when the season kicks off i'll probably be around more. if i can get my streaming to work which at the moment i can't :scream::scream::scream:

this is very true, it's not at all complex on sites like pbucket, flickr etc, they all have resize options and most even have a preset size ratio just for forums since all forums on this format usually have the same size rules (there are forums i use that are totally unrelated but the standard size works for those too). and as said before if that's too much, just copy the thumbnail link code instead of the picture link code and the pic will appear in preview here and link through to the main pic when clicked. simples!!

haha it's true, i confess!! :D

of the ones so far, chicago's finest is my favourite. i don't have any suggestions tho really.

4. legitlyobsessed

uh... come again? it doesn't sound the same, Gary's is sin-EESE, not sin-EEEEEEEE-see. you don't pronounce the second 'e'. with my doctor, you do. still sets off a nervous tic, even though that's the right way to say and spell it.

You're back on talk, you mean? I was actually talking about the States haha

OHMYSWEETGRAPES did all of you see the new promo video? this looks like a great season already, gary-hotness wise :devil::devil::devil::devil:

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I have nothing to say tonight except that on-screen Gary romance and stuff is shockingly lacking and it's about time!!! and bloody hell, just how many more actresses can my poor heart stand being jealous over and survive?!?!!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

That is all.

----------------------

update (because I don't want to double post):

right, so, I'm capable of *some* level of brain function now.... some.... not that I'm complaining about the cause of the lack of it mind you ;) And I found an interview he did before the Ft. Campbell concert this past weekend, and me being me, I got stills.... because he's just so damn gorgeous and adorable and HOT!

[​IMG]
    I just want to *running-tackle-hug* him!!! :adore::devil::adore:

[​IMG]
    :devil:

[​IMG]
    *melts* :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

[​IMG]
    wearing his shirt in very Austin-like manner there, Gary ;) I like :hugegrin:

[​IMG]
    oh that neck....!!!!! :drool::devil::drool:

[​IMG]
    I will positively die of grinning happy *melty* awww/:drool::devil::drool: one of these days, and it will be all HIS fault!!!

And with that, good night everybody! :D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oooh i see. no, i'm in the uk - i'll be back for 3 whole days in sept, but then back to boring old england. meh.

haha yeah i saw it. it looks good, and has made me more excited for the ep, although as per usual i'm not excited about the same bits that certain other people (i shall name no names heh) are...

7. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Thanks for the pics Jade, Oh he's so gorgeous and cute. I like the gifs awell, the cute grin and the cap aww :adore: :adore: . The man seriously does not know the effect he as on women :devil:

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

That just makes me melt. Gary is too fine for words. Thank you for sharing.

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

haha, no, I don't think he does :devil::devil:

And to end this particular thread, I thought I'd leave us all with a pic of our lovely, curly haired leather wearing drop-dead-gorgeous boy :D

[​IMG]

10. legitlyobsessed

mmmmm Delicious :D what's that from, M2M?

Mod Note: Thread is now locked! New one can be found here.

*LOCKED*

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.