**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Soooo nice seeing the goods on Ryan/Jon (I'm getting the 'Nailed' vibe here). Melikey the short-sleeved look. :p

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHAHAHAHAHA :guffaw:I laughed out loud when I saw that pic.....he is such a nut...hahahahaha......I almost want to save it just for a laugh...BAHAHA the kids are funny too......that pic is probably my new favorite pic of Togo :lol:

Not to mention that shirt...and those muscles.....I think it will be a big event for the Togo fans ;) goodness that boy is good looking.....even when he's bloody.....? ha!

And GOODNESS Ryan's going to hurt pretty bad!! :eek: Do I smelllll.......character development?!?! :D

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It is a great picture. The facebook picture of Jon is good too as well as the other pictures.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The only thing weird for me is that I had pictured the father of the serial killer as an old dude. Like white hair, kind of bald lol. That's definitely not Carlos Bernard :p.

6. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Ur most welcome! An sorry for writing it on the wrong section of the topic...as I said I'm pretty new, so I'm working on it XD x

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Cool--I like Carlos, plus he's from Chicago! :cool: New nemesis; just happy he's not with the Mala Noche. ;)

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

10.05 - "Killer Regrets"

Back in a moment...

ETA: Here's what's up...

~ "Killer Regrets" starts off in La Cancion, Mexico. It's Mala Noche territory. A school teacher, Geraldo Torres, paints over the Mala Noche graffiti on his house. Outside of the Torres house is two cars, one a sheriff's car belonging to Geraldo's wife Anita, and the other a family sedan. As Geraldo's heading out to meet his students Anita asks him to do a quick favor and drop the mortgage off. They both leave the house and after driving down the street for some time, Anita looks back into her rear view mirror and sees Geraldo's car burst into flames.

~ Anita makes her way to Miami and asks for Horatio's help. She brought her brother along and they strongly believe the Mala Noche had something to do with Geraldo's death. Two weeks prior Anita put Memmo's number two in jail, and she believes this is Memmo's way of payback.

~ Someone higher up in the chain-of-command believes Horatio's latest actions aren't in his team's best interest. He continues to ignore procedure and is putting his team in jeopardy. Walter is approached to 'cooperate' with the man and possibly give inside info on Horatio.

~ Calleigh and Eric share a few scenes. I see mentions of everyone except for Loman.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  9. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Haven't been here in a while... in the process of getting settled in our new home in Utah :)

I'll read through the latest info when I have a chance. Looks like more great stuff!

10. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

WOW just wow! This sounds like a fab episode! I'm excited for this one...someone going against horatio lol cnt wait ;) x

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I hate the fact that this has the Mala Noche in it again, but I think the second to last point makes up for that. THIS BETTER ACTUALLY HAPPEN. Seriously. Maybe TPTB ARE listening to us?

I just hope that the team doesn't find out about the person investigating Horatio aside from Walter because the writers seem to have made them all think Horatio can never do wrong and if someone tries to say he is they all jump to help him. And I kind of hope Walter does help without being defensive of Horatio. I mean H really does go too far sometimes and I think it would be a GOOD thing for him to get into some trouble for it FINALLY. They need to make the team realize Horatio's screwing up and it's dangerous for them too.

12. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

*sigh* Mala Noche. Again. This dead horse must be beaten to a bloody pulp by now. Though I am happy about the last bit. I love H wholeheartedly, but this needed to happen, if only to add some realism to the show again now that we've lost Stetler.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:wtf: What is with Miami taking Criminal Minds storylines all of a sudden? First the missing eye thing and now this? Remember on Criminal Minds when Strauss didn't think Hotch was a good leader, so she asked for help from Emily (the newest member of the team at the time) to help get dirt on Hotch. I hated that storyline on Criminal Minds, although it was well written. I do NOT want to see this kind of storyline on Miami. Horatio's actions perhaps need to be addressed, but not in this same exact way that happened on Criminal Minds. They should bring back that CD thing that had something against Horatio on it and have some stuff added to it over the years and use THAT to address Horatio's actions... instead of "copying homework", so to speak, from another show.

And :sigh: Mala Noche AGAIN? Mala Noche is to Miami what the Ray/Haskell storyline was to CSI Vegas. The majority of the fan base is/was sick of both storylines, yet tptb have trouble letting those storylines go lol.

I'm looking forward the storm episode though. It sounds action packed.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:/ I know the writers have more up their sleeves than this.....of all the possible story lines, it's the Mala Noche/Marisol/Horatio overstepping his boundaries again? Yes, it was intriguing and exciting the first time, but come on! I feel like if they could come up with the complex and fun story lines before, they can come up with completely original ones that are just as awesome.

I'm sure the episode will still be good, Miami has improved since seasons 6&7. But I wish they would just introduce something new to the show. :(

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Just so everyone is on the same page, Eva won't be missing ANY episodes this season. Some are reporting that she isn't in the episode and that just isn't the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.