George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I'm new to the forum, love CSI and GE. I just wanted to let you all know that there is a little wedding picture of George and Monika in this week's people magazine.:)

Welcome,Kath! And thanks for the heads up! I know what I'm doing tomorrow! :D

Hi - I'm new to the forum, love CSI and GE. I just wanted to let you all know that there is a little wedding picture of George and Monika in this week's people magazine.:)

Welcome,Kath! And thanks for the heads up! I know what I'm doing tomorrow! :D

Welcome, Kath :)

and Smokey, I'm hoping that you'll share the photo in the Ward :)

Already shared. :D

Welcome, Kath and thanks for the heads up :)

Hiya Kath, and welcome!!

Thanks for posting the pic in the Ward Speedy! They both look gorgeous. Can't wait to see it in color too. :devil:

Welcome to Texan Charm Kath. :) And Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! :lol:

Speedy, thanks for the pics. :)

Had a feeling some details would slowly start trickling out. Still hoping somebody does talk to him ~ maybe closer to the start of the season. :)

I want to know the color of his suit
:lol: :lol:
For some reason I take George as fairly traditional in this sort of thing. So I'd say probably black or maybe a medium to dark grey.

I don't really mind it being a b/w pic. When I still had to get film developed (last year!!!) I noticed people choosing b/w on special occasions.

Susan

ETA: I am glad he went with the clean shaven look. Not that I mind the goatee mind you. I just like classic George better. ;)

Last edited:
I like the b&w photo. My guess is that their pictures were taken that way. Again, it is a beautiful photo - they both look so happy.

Yeah, that's a lovely shot. I love the "unbridled happiness" candids. Awesome. He went for the less traditional suit color too, nice. :)

Not a fan of them at all, but Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt only released one photo and it was black and white. I think the picture that George and Monika released is gorgeous and they both look so happy. Congrats!!

And thanks for an extra season of Nick. I think I can say for all of us that we were getting worried there for a while!!!

In case anyone hasn't seen it or wants to watch again, "Second String" will play a couple of times on TBS on 8/18.

Nope, haven't found anything yet.

Here's a little news tidbit.

Smokey, guess we were there at the wrong time. ;)

*Congratulations to Daniel Diaz Lanser from Barcelona, Spain, on becoming the 300,000th guest at CSI: The Experience at MGM Grand. Marg Helgenberger and George Eads sent autographed photos and CSI memorabilia to the lucky kid.

Link if you want to see the whole thing. The quote at the top is the only mention.

I had to click on this story. :lol:

How To Win At Rock, Paper, Scissors

Now who else has flashbacks of Nick & Warrick when they read this? :lol: The first thing I thought of when I saw the story title was Nick & Warrick playing to see who had to go into the pool in Let The Seller Beware. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back