Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hope some of you will participate on the Ryan/Jon pic thread.Hope to see you there!

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Same here! It is tons of fun! Just stick your head in there and join the crazy/awesome madness of Togo Fever, =).

3. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

DUDE! FINALLY! I guess those feedbacks really do work (and we have all of you to thank... )

But in all seriousness, we haven't seen our boy actually be humanly injured since season 4. As bad as this sounds, I'm definitely excited for this, =).

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm excited too. Now I don't feel like such an idiot for sending in so much feedback.I'm still irritated that it looks as if Horatio is taking down Randy in the premiere,but this makes me feel a little better.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

YESSSS. Hurt Ryan is my favourite Ryan! Also, yay Ryan gets to do something. I'm glad they didn't make Walter the one getting hurt. And yes thanks for sending in feedback everyone who did, because I was too lazy to do it. :alienblush:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If they do this scene, I want him getting injured while trying to save a kid or a puppy or something lol. And I want the whole team to visit him in the hospital or at least Walter and the girls. I want Walter freaking out because he almost lost another friend (after having lost Jesse). If they do these things, I won't complain too much about the sort of recycled plot device lol.

If tptb ever decided to give us what a lot of us have been asking for since "Crime Wave" and decide to actually have Uncle Ron on the show, who do you think could play him? For some reason, the only person who popped into my head in Gary Busey. I don't even know why lol.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

[spoiler=']Yay! Hurt Ryan. I've been waiting for it like since Nailed. It gives me a feeling if Ryan's some kind of a super-human.
    I can't wait to see the episode.
    I like the idea that it's not Walter or Eric, or Calleigh (as they usually do).
    Yeah I like the idea of Ryan saving children or puppy to get injured.
    I'd like to see Walter with him in hospital sitting by his bed.
    I guess tptb finally listens to us. [/spoiler]

Are they going to actually show us Uncle Ron?
    I'd like that.
    But I have no idea how he might look. So I can't imagine any actor portraying him

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I was thinking I would like to see a brother.I like the guy that played Joe(Jake Weber) from "Medium" for the role.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Ryan's brother would be that much older than him. I'm thinking Ryan's brother would only be maybe five years older. But I'd be okay with him having a sister instead of a brother... as long as one of the other guys on the team doesn't start dating her ala Horatio/Marisol LOL. But I really want Uncle Ron to show up because of how Ryan speaks of him, it seems like he'd be a fun character LOL.

11. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol, speaking of brothers I actually have a suspision that Ryan has a younger brother. In "Stand Your Ground" (The episode where Calleigh is nearly run over), Ryan is questioning two brothers about the victim. The older brother says he's only home to mind his brother, who replies "I don't need you to watch me."

The older brother replies, "Trust me Logan, you do." - Ryan chuckles slightly at this, kinda as though he was reminded of being an older brother moment. (Just a thought...)

Also, I LOVED Ryan in this same episode. When he's going through the teacher's desk, he's able to identify each drug and tool and even her supposed "record of deals". Jon really shows Ryan's knowledge of the streets and past experiance on patrol in such a small scene. Gotta love his acting skills :D

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow I never noticed those details. I'm impressed.
    But only few years ago I started to really pay attention to things. This usually been my problem I got "bite-off" about.

But I liked the thought of Ryan having a brother.
    And I can imagine Uncle Ron being one very funny character (well like Jon) :lol:

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think Jake Webber could pull off being 5 or 6 years older,It's not like he looks haggard or even old for that matter,but just looking his age up,he is older than I thought.I wouldn't have a problem with Ryan having a sister either.For some reason,I seem to be over Uncle Ron,but if TPTB or writers choose to let us see him that would be okay.

I thought Ryan might have been remembering him being a pain in the butt younger child or brother moment.
    Ryan doesn't seem to have older brother characteristics to me.I've always thought of him as more of a younger brother or at least younger child. He definitely doesn't have an oldest child's characteristics. Unfortunately,we may never learn any of this.

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I could kind of see David Schwimmer ( I think that's his name? That guy from friends) to maybe play a brother. I kinda thought Ryan's sibling was older, since Ryan apparently has a niece that he got an ipod for. That means the kid should at least be ten or older.....I would think.

Or wait! Justin Long could TOTALLY play his brother!

NO! EVEN BETTER! JAKE GYLLENHAAL!!!

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ I was totally going to mention Jake Gyllenhaal, but for a younger brother in my opinion (he looks younger than Jon to me *shrug*). They look so alike.

Or, what if, Uncle Ron has a son or something, who Ryan is really close to? Then we could get Uncle Ron and a cousin. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.