• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for Jake G (not even gonna attempt to spell that last name lol). I don't really know why, he just bugs me lol. David Schwimmer? Hmm... I dunno, he's a little older too. And Ryan's brother doesn't have to be that old to have a 12 yr old daughter (well, she'd be close to 16 by now I think since she was mentioned several seasons ago lol). He could have been a young father... say 19. If she was 16 now and her dad is 19 years older than her, that would make him 35, which would be about 5 years older than Ryan.

I'm sure we won't have to worry about meeting Ryan's family, especially now that there are other gagworthy storylines being revived.Yes I'm being pessimistic,or as I like to say,a realist.

^ You are probably right, but it is nice to hope.
On a positive note it is good to see all these spoiler boxes about Ryan. I dont remember having any this time last year. So it is a good start.
I also think that Ryan is a younger brother. The way he acts, doesnt seem like older brother. Yeah, Justin Long as his bro would be cool.
But i still want to see Uncle Ron. This sounds mean, but I want Ryan's storyline this season to be him looking after a terminally ill Uncle Ron! Probably a bit too depressing for this show, so I know it wont happen, but I think Jon would do so well with that material.

HEY WolfePack girls!!! How are you!? :D I've missed you all so much. I don't want to be absent anymore... so I'm going to do some catching up and see what everyone's been discussing over here without me. :p

Hope everyone is GREAT! Can you believe it? NEW episodes start NEXT month! Woohoo!

Welcome back BBS.You have been missed. It's quiet here quite a few days. I can't wait until season 10 starts and we will have great Ryan scenes to keep this thread buzzing.

Hope everyone is GREAT! Can you believe it? NEW episodes start NEXT month! Woohoo!

Woah, it really IS next month... haha!

Anyway, welcome, milady! True, the forum has been quiet, but with these Ryan spoilers rolling out, we're starting to get the ball going again, =). Perfect time for you to join back in!

PS. AWESOME drool-worthy icon, lol.

Thanks girlies! It's good to be back. :) I'm excited to read some of the spoilers... I've only seen a couple, but I know you girls are the place to come for that!!! As for my icon, hot as it is, it's kinda...wellll, the pic is distracting? Yeah.... :p

^ Welcome back, BBS. Yes, your icon is very hot and very distracting. In a good way, of course!
This summer is flying by, I cant believe the new season will soon be upon us. (although here in the UK we have just started season 9)

I could kind of see David Schwimmer ( I think that's his name? That guy from friends) to maybe play a brother. I kinda thought Ryan's sibling was older, since Ryan apparently has a niece that he got an ipod for. That means the kid should at least be ten or older.....I would think.

Or wait! Justin Long could TOTALLY play his brother!

NO! EVEN BETTER! JAKE GYLLENHAAL!!!

I have been thinking that Jake Gyllenhaal would make a great casting for a brother for Ryan. He and Jon look alot alike!

David Schwimmer is an interesting idea.

And since Justin Long and Jon Togo are supposedly good friends, that would be an interesting choice as well (IMO, Justin looks the younger of the two)

^ I was totally going to mention Jake Gyllenhaal, but for a younger brother in my opinion (he looks younger than Jon to me *shrug*). They look so alike.

Actually he and Jon look about the same age to me but that doesn't necessarily mean one COULDN'T play older or younger than the other (if that makes sense).

I'm sure we won't have to worry about meeting Ryan's family, especially now that there are other gagworthy storylines being revived.Yes I'm being pessimistic,or as I like to say,a realist.

No, you are being quite realistic. One storyline in particular will seemingly suck up all the screentime for everyone else, if it continues in the same way as in the past.

Solitaire and BDS, I missed you both! :D Thank you so much for the warm welcome back. I think my icon is my new favorite pic of Jon! *Maybe* It's to darn hard to decide that...

As for casting his brother, I wish we could be lucky enough to see ANY of his family, although, I'm with the ones who doubt it will happen. :( Jake G would be the smart choice (if he'd do it), but Justin Long would be a VERY interesting approach. I think he and Jon have great chemistry!

Again.. all of this is wishful thinking... the writers don't want to waste TO much time on Jon/Ryan.. right? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back