~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 15, 2008.

1. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Welcome, furbi - I realise we've 'met' before. I'm susieq666 on fanfic and you said some nice things about my story. I'll talk about H (or David) until the cows come home...

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum mulder42!!!

3. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Whew, I finally made it on here, moving from the CSI-Miami Community Board I was on. Looking over the site to get settled in and keep up with what's been going on. Long, Hot, Summer, I'll be glad when Season 10 begins!

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Glad to have you here Tnlance! We have a season 10 spoiler lab that's always buzzing with activity and a thread dedicated to David/Horatio where I'm sure you'll feel right at home :)

Amen to that! September 25th can't come fast enough!

5. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Fanilow, It's good to be here! I'm just testing the waters here on this new site ("Test 1-2-3 Test 1-2-3, HA!) I guess it's working. I'm trying to get my old avatar back up of Miller & Lexie, the dogs. Lexie, white colored dog, Chihuahua, had taken a bad fall last week. Leslie and I took her to the vet. She is back home and doing fine and she watch CSI-Miami with me last Sunday Night. The Vet said she had slightly damaged a disc in her back. Lexie is 8 years old, and Miller is 3 years old. Everbody is doing o.k. here. Now if I can get my old avatar up, we'll be in business! I woke up this morning and CSI-Miami was on A & E. That's better than watching the news on CNN!

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Sorry to hear about your dog :( Hope she is feeling better soon.

I don't think you can upload a profile image until you have made 50 posts and had an active membership for at least 2 weeks.

7. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Welcome to the forum, tnlance! I'm skypiratezai on the CBS forum.

You can't upload on avatar or access private messages until you've made 50 posts and have been a member for two weeks. :)

EDIT: fanilowchick beat me to it...OH WELL.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  8. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

That's O.K., thanks for the info. As long as I am here, I feel that I am at home, nice to meet you Raveyn! :)

9. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

By the way, I would like everybody to know why I'm here. I am a huge Horatio Caine/David Caruso Fan. Horatio Caine is the reason why I'm glued to the TV every Sunday Night. Now that the NFL lookup has been settled, and I knew all along it would be, CBS runs behind in the Sunday Night Schedule. Too many problems last season with that! I know the NFL Games bring in lots of money, but so does CSI!

10. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Well mistake, I spelled lockup as "lookup"....Spelling -5!

11. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Mini-mod mode ACTIVATE: You can't double post here. If there's something you want to add to a post, there's an edit button in the lower right-hand corner that you can use. =)

To the mods: sorry about mini-modding. I won't do it again! =(

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

For some reason, that reminded me of the old Power Rangers show in the 90s. :lol: ;)

But yes, you have a whole 24 hours to use the edit button, TnLance. :) We have this rule in place as an anti-spam measure.

If you have any questions about the board, you can find most of the information in our Info & Help Thread or the Board Rules.

Welcome to TalkCSI, and I hope you have a great time here. :D

13. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum TnLance!!!

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I don't mind it being on Sundays, but those football games running long is really annoying! I've gotta have my David/Horatio fix too. Welcome! :)

15. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Welcome TnLance :D Have fun on the forums