Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

yeh he doesn't smile that often in CSI:NY but when he does *sigh* he melts my heart, it's such a big and gorgeous smile and his eyes sparkle with it too :drool:, i don't think he could get any more handsome to be honest :D

2. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Angry Mac is hot as hell! :devil:

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah an ep from season 4 and i just couldnt stop my drool from escaping though and i'm sure that i had to clean up afterwards though

4. taylorgirl

reminds me of when he said.''if your lying you will be feeling me''. :-O mm angry Mac :lol:. It would be nice to see Gary as Mac in a wife-beater when he is angry showing his muscles flaring ohhhh *hot flushes* he does have a nice/good body for a man his age

5. Country233

He is just all around nice looking for his age. Compare him with tom Hanks, who looks horrible for 56. Ugh

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

[​IMG]
    Proves my point - yummy

7. taylorgirl

mmm lovley pic Kaunis sweaty and topless:devil: i like his hair when it's sort of spiky :lol: very sexy

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

It's from one of his films and currently on the hunt for more - hang on i'll just go to the site i have for his pics

EDA: Gary's on tonight

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm gonna make all of you wish you had Comcast cable's ON DEMAND. I just found under the FREE MOVIES section...ready?...Of Mice And Men. This is one Gary Sinise movie I haven't seen.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I just bought one of Gary Sinise's films today after looking for it but least i can drool over Gary anytime i like now hehe

11. Country233

Umm yes, I have quite a few Gary movies to amuse myself with. I even have some on my ipod to watch in bed :tee hee:

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I uh bought my fav one with Gary in it to watch after CSI tonight and i'll be in stitches of laughter while trying to get drunk like last night - weekend drinkin' session

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

gah! i just wrote a longish post, and stupid server chose that moment to die and lose it....

anyway, i'll try again...

this is probably a stupid question for legitlyobsessed but - did you enjoy the oshkosh show? it was a lot of fun wasn't it? that security guy with the power trip wound me up but otherwise it was fab :D i didn't take so many pics this time, and a lot wound up blurry, but i have quite a lot from cantigny & great lakes so i'll try to post them sometime - and medic_jade will sort out those other files we discussed :D

hope you got home to chi ok - i'm here in the city now too, but only til monday :( jade got home ok after her epic driving session too. let's hope we can all do next year :D

now, want some toast? :D

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Niice and i just get :devil: thoughts when i hear Gary swearing and i know i swear worse than Gary and sometime i would like to drop the f bomb in front of Gary for a laugh maybe but dunno if i should

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Ladies, a little piece of advice that I follow. Copy and paste. I always copy before I hit the "submit reply" button.

That movie Of Mice And Men I didn't finish watching it before I went to bed. I'm gonna watch the rest of it later this afternoon. I just got up about 50 minutes ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.