Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Danny Pino is the one from Cold Case. ;)

ETA: I interviewed CI showrunner Chris Brancato about the series finale. Some interesting insight if you're a fan of the show.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep I know Shane, re-read what I had written you missed a word or two. I Bold, Italic and underlined it for ya. :p I was referring to the "Danny Pino" in the pic they had, verses the "Danny Pino" when he was on cold case. :D

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I read Danny Pino and went "damn, guess that means he'll never be back as the detective who worked with sara in one episode of CSI", but then I realized the detective on that CSI episode was the one from Without A Trace, not the one from Cold Case. I always get the two of them mixed up lol.

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I also liked Kelli Giddish on Chase whenever I actually caught an episode and Danny Pino is a lot more than cute.:) I have a feeling there's going to be some heated "will they-won't they?" sexual tension between these two.:lol:

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

6. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

:eek:Diane Neal and Stephanie March are both coming back next season? I'm happy to know that Mariska is going to be in all of the episodes, but I'm practically speechless knowing some of my favorite characters are going to be back.:hugegrin:

7. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am not sure what to think of the new cast additions for SVU. I admit I liked Danny as Scotty on Cold Case and Kelli on her last two attempts of primetime tv (Chase, Past Life). I am not sure how I like them on the SVU when it is a show that is so set with characters that I love. I am still very pissed that Christopher Meloni is not coming back. I really get mad when contracts keep actors from returning to finish out a series. Especially when they know it could be one of the last seasons of that series. It changes the whole outcome of how the series could finish it's run. (A great example is Lisa Edelstein who could not finish out the run of the series HOUSE. The show has a final season coming up and it would have been nice if she could have made it though to complete the show correctly.)

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I hate that Chris is gone too, but at this point it's kind of like crying over spilt milk. It sucks, definately, but I'd much rather the show gain two new characters than automatically shut down because actors/producers/whatever can't settle on contract deals. And, at least Mariska will still be around to grace the fans with her presence; that's always a plus in my book.:lol:

9. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Anybody a fan of "Law and Order" Criminal Intent

Hello,

Are any of you folks fans of the show, Law and Order, Crininmal Intent? I like the detectives Robert Goren and Alexandra Eames. Sadly, the show on NBC ended in the spring of 2011, last year. I still like the reruns, and if I am at home on Saturday Afternoons they are on WGN-America Network which is on my Cable TV Service, Comcast/Xfinity. Good Show!

Peace!:)
    Jimi

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Bumping this up for someone :).

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: Anybody a fan of "Law and Order" Criminal Intent

I love it. Around Christmas I ordered seasons 3,4 and 5 on dvd (that's what they've released in Europe so far)

I skipped season 9 when VO and KE left, but watched the 10th season again.

I think they ended the show quite nicely.

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

13. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Have to say the show's on its last legs IMO..but I do enjoy some of the episodes regardless.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Malcolm's Mom in the Middle

[​IMG]

What does it take to get Jane Kaczmarek to do a guest shot these days? "I need to have a lot of fun," says the seven-time Emmy nominee for Malcolm in the Middle. Mission accomplished: While filming her first take on Law & Order: SVU, the director told her, "Jane, you have to stop smiling. Remember, this is a murder trial."

Actually, in tonight's episode, ther are two murder trials. Kaczmarek plays Pam James, an ambitious Long Island DA who indicts a young woman for killing her abusive boyfriend after he rapes her. "It's a complicated case," Kaczmarek says.

"The murder took place in Long Island, but the rape took place in Manhattan." Benson (Mariska Hargitay) handles the rape case and believes the woman is innocent. When the SVU cops arrest another suspect for the rape, Manhattan DA Barba (Raul Esparza) tries to pin the murder charge on him as well.

Whatever the outcome of these proceedings, Kaczmarek is in talks to reprise her SVU role later this year. "The only other time I was on Law & Order was back in 1994, when I played a woman blackmailed by a judge," she says. "Michael Moriarty was still on the show!" --Ileane Rudolph, TV Guide Magazine

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
    9/8c, NBC
    nbc.com
    hulu.com
    iTunes
    Twitter: @NBCSVU

15. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT
    "BORN PSYCHOPATH"
    04/03/2013 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Wednesday)

A MOTHER (GUEST STAR HOPE DAVIS) IS FORCED TO CONFRONT THE DISTURBING TRUTH ABOUT HER SON (GUEST STAR ETHAN CUTKOSKY) AS HIS VIOLENT TENDENCIES GROW OUT OF CONTROL.

When a school nurse notices several injuries on a young girl, the SVU detectives are called in to investigate. A closer look at her family reveals a mother (guest star Davis) struggling to manage the violent outbursts of her nine year old son (guest star Cutkosky.) As the SVU squad and the visiting Dr. Huang (BD Wong) debate an appropriate course of treatment, the situation rapidly explodes into a dangerous standoff. Meanwhile, Detective Amaro (Danny Pino) tries to establish a relationship with his newly discovered son. Also starring Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson), Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Dann Florek (Captain Donald Cragen) and Kelli Giddish (Detective Amanda Rollins.)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013