Twitter Guide to CSI

Cool, but LF he did post about his family, a while back unless it's a bogus person, pretending to be him. I think they do curtail who's who. So can someone pretend to be someone else.? But maybe your right, I can't see him actually with his busy schedule on a Facebook site, but one never knows:confused:
its actually pretty easy to pretend to be someone else. i mean, they're making it harder, but not by much... i could make a page and pretend to be some random chick in ohio, if i wanted :D

Gary also posted that Eddie isn't on Twitter.

Gee, who are those people making fake accounts. They can just tell everybody that it's an unofficial account and made just for the actors' fans to have a connection.
the internet's full of weird people. and what's the point of following a famous actor if you know that the accounts a fake?

so its not him? I read in AJ Buckley's interview that He'd made a twitter account. Is that the real him?
*EDIT* I don't know how to delete it and I just did it again. I'm sorry, vegaslights!

Last edited:
so its not him? I read in AJ Buckley's interview that He'd made a twitter account. Is that the real him?
*EDIT* I don't know how to delete it and I just did it again. I'm sorry, vegaslights!

Yeah, that's because AJ Buckley thinks that's Carmine's real Twitter. Just like when Gary Sinise thought that the Eddie Twitter is the real him but it turned out to be a fake. They both don't seem very tech savvy or are aware that there are actually people out there who are taking pleasure in pretending to be a celebrity.

CarmineOnline belongs to a fansite that doesn't exist anymore and Carmine interacted with before. Just because it has his name in it and a lot of followers, doesn't mean it's official. Even if this particular Twitter account stated 'official' fans should wait for an actual prove like an official announcement on Ceesau's official website or on their Twitter, for example.

Last edited:
Back