The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. buildersx

buildersx Victim

[SPAM SPAM SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
  2. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Last night my kids forced me to watch "IRON MAN". Normally I hate superhero movies but this one was very good. I really enjoyed watching it

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  3. modisens

modisens Victim

[SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Just saw X-Men First Class and I actually liked it. It exceeded my expectations. Hopefully, future superhero movies follow this path of being actually watchable and not just money cows.

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Jackass 3 - I frickin loved this movie and i was in stitches of laughter and i lol'd at Bam Margera and with the sandwich thing with his parents eww gross but a funny movie

6. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Glad you liked it. Deffinatly not your typical superhero movie. And your right, I hope others kind of follow that patern of being a movie about superheros but not a superhero movie lol. Here hoping *crosses fingers* Cause the next movie I'll be seeing is Green Lantern, so Im hoping its not a let down after X-men but it will be hard after how impressed I was with First Class.

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well, the weekend of June 4 I saw X-Men: First Class and loved it.

And this weekend I saw Super 8 and enjoyed that one as well.

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I saw Thor about 2 weeks ago, I give it a B- and I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4 on May 20th, my birthday and the day it premiered, I give it a B+ :):)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  9. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Last film I saw was The Hangover Part II. Despite being almost identical to the original, it's nowhere near as funny and the film suffers for being predictable and for bringing nothing new to the table. It has its moments but I'd definitely recommend people to watch the original over this one any day. 6/10.

I've been meaning to see Pirates for a while, and I've got a lot of time off next week so that's looking to be a possibility.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I saw Xmen and Super 8 yesterday and both were really well done. I was totally entertained by both films. The kids in Super 8 were great, and both James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender were outstanding. A couple of the others were sort of weak (Lenny Kravitz's daughter and the blond from Mad Men were not great) but that wasn't nearly enough to make the film less than awesome.

11. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Has anyone seen the new The Green Lantern movie yet? The couple of reviews I've heard for it are making me not want to take a trip to the theaters.

The last movie I saw a couple of days ago was, The Muppets Take Manhattan. I was going down the memory lane of my childhood...:)

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Herbie Fully Loaded - such a cool movie and gotta love the bug with those speeds and turns hehe a great film

13. sanzimanci1

sanzimanci1 Victim

[SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
  14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Bridesmaids

This was really the female version of The Hangover, IMO. While I got weary of Kristen Wiig's character, I thought Melissa McCarthy was sensational. There are a few scenes that are really lol funny. The whole scene where they are trying on the dresses is absolutely hysterical.
    If McCarthy didn't already have her own show, I would say 'Give this woman her own show!'! She is that funny, and worth the price of admission.

15. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I went to go see the hang over 2 I love this movie its so funny