Icon Challenge #5: Green - Results!

Re: Icon Challenge #2: Smile! - Now Open

Awesome theme I'm in.
Oh just one question for precision- can I put anyone smiling in the icons (not myself I hope)?
Anyone... as long as they're from the CSI shows :)

Bonus Challenge: For this challenge, you may also send in ONE 120x75 banner with the same theme.

Just double checking...do you mean that size or 220x75?
:scream: I meant 220x75. Thanks for catching that.

More questions. :D Unless of course, I missed this again. :)

Does it have to be a screen cap or can it be a pic of the actor/actress themself? :D

More questions. :D Unless of course, I missed this again. :)

Does it have to be a screen cap or can it be a pic of the actor/actress themself? :D

i could be wrong but i would guess the actor/actress would be ok for this theme.

I too am wondering if it has to be a cap from CSI or if it can be a picture of the Actor/Actress themselves :)

go ahead and use actor/actress caps....if Meg has issues with this I will take the blame LOL

Sorry for the delay, folks. Personally, I prefer shots of the characters, but I'll accept pics of the actors as well.

I've had three people send in entries so far, and I'm looking forward to more. Remember, you've got a little under a week to get them in now. Deadline is June 14th :)

I'll try to get my entries in by tonight...or tomorrow. One question though, can we have words in the icons/banner and what's the difference between beginner and advanced? Is beginner 100x100 and advanced 140x140?

Last edited:

I'll try to get my entries in by tonight...or tomorrow. One question though, can we have words in the icons/banner and what's the difference between beginner and advanced? Is beginner 100x100 and advanced 140x140?

You put your icons in Beginner if you're new to icons or think there's something you need to improve on and Advanced is if you're used to making icons and are confident on how they look. (That's my personal opinion on the difference between them.) You make 3 icons in whichever category that you feel you should be in, one icon at 140x140 and one banner at 220x75; and the category is for all three.

You make 3 icons in whichever category that you feel you should be in, one icon at 140x140 and one banner at 220x75; and the category is for all three.

Not quite ;) The 220z75 banner is instead of the 140x140 icon for this challenge. I thought I'd try rotating and see what people thought ;)

Back