3rd Place:
140Evidence04.jpg
by speedystokesgirl and
140Evidence07.jpg
by Smokey

Mod's Choice:
140Evidence02.jpg
by BlueDiamondStar

Thanks so much to everyone who participated :D Please let me know if you want a banner :)

Re: Icon Challenge #1: Evidence - Results!

Wow 2nd and 3rd place? :eek: I didn't think any of my icons would place.

Thanks, everyone for the votes! And Smokey tying with me :shifty:. Thanks for stealing some of my thunder. :p

Thanks, everyone for the votes! And Smokey tying with me :shifty:. Thanks for stealing some of my thunder. :p

I had to! I had no thunder of my own from my duddy icons! :lol:

Congrats to all of the other winners and thanks for the votes! :)

Congrats to the winners and thanks for all the votes. :) Wasn't expecting to win with that one as it's the one of mine that I liked the best and I don't usually win with the one I liked the best. :lol:

Susan

Wow, I didn't think that icon was going to be first place, I threw it together pretty quick, just thought that was my favorite time that evidence was scene on screen. Thanks for 1st and second and Most Creative ♥ Congrats to everyone else too, the voting was very hard!

Wee! :D Thanks for Mod's Choice. :)

Congrats to the winners. Fab job on the icons. :D

Re: Icon Challenge #2: Smile!

Challenge #2: Smile!
For this challenge, I want to see lots of smiles :D :D

1. You may enter up to 3 icons in the 100x100 size
2. You may choose either beginners or advanced, but if there aren't enough entries, we may only be able to do one category
3. Please PM your entry to me, Dragonfly, with the challenge name/number in the subject line
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Don't post your icons on here, PM them to me (if you can't pm feel free to email them to the hotmail address in my profile). If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.
6. You can make your icons of the same person, or mix it up a bit. It doesn't matter. All three CSI shows are welcome
7: Entries are due Tuesday June 14th

Bonus Challenge: For this challenge, you may also send in ONE 220x75 banner with the same theme.

Good luck and have fun :)

Last edited:
Re: Icon Challenge #2: Smile! - Now Open

Awesome theme I'm in.
Oh just one question for precision- can I put anyone smiling in the icons (not myself I hope)?

Back