Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The first time I saw the episode,I didn't think much of it. It was later when others started to criticize his actions that it started bothering me.It's strange because others have criticized other things and I'm able to discuss(and sometimes argue) the point and come away with "I'm right,you're wrong".That maybe because of Ryan's reaction,he seemed to feel quilty.But I do still think there are fans of the show that seem to judge him harsher than other characters.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ He does seem to get the most criticism. But then again, the writers do give him all the negative storylines, so I suppose it is to be expected. Season 5 was the worst for that.
    What i didnt like was all the criticism after WISC. He saved that boys life, he was a hero in my eyes, anyway. I though Cal and Eric behaved far worse in that one.

I have just spotted a character elimination game in the Members Lounge. Lets mobilise the troops, and get voting for Ryan!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I saw him as a hero too. When one of the writers the discussed the episode,he stated the viewers where supposed to see the desperation of what someone would do to save someone,in this case a child.He also said it was never about punishment,which some viewers thought Ryan deserved.
    We were also to see the state of the team.What Ivan said to Horatio was correct,that his team was falling apart. The team (especially since being targeted) should have had each other's back,and they didn't. Not many that were calling for Ryan's head admitted the failure of the team at that time. Ryan was let down big time.
    If anyone has time,send in feedback. I think I will continue to ask for background info as well as a nice positive heroic storyline and to maintain good screentime. I have decided to send feedback weekly(even if no one else does) for the entire summer hiatus.
    Here is the link again.

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

Thanks,I'll head that way.
    Here' is the link for that thread.
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=62754

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm 100% with you greatfan!
    ^
    Ditto! I think CBS will get bored from my feedbacks :lol:
    It was my fourth feedback past two days and second for Ryan ;)
    Also I voted for Ryan (but not only) on Character Elimination thread. Didn't know the kind of threads around (maybe have to start looking around more frequently) :shifty:
    I hope CBS will read feedbacks. They have to take seriously what we want otherwise they'll loose viewers. (My friend stopped watching just because they killed Jesse of. And I was just temptated her to watch the show)

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't care if CBS gets bored with my feedback. I actually copied and saved some of the feedback and I sometimes send the same feedback I sent previously.
    I've done this for other characters ,storylines etc.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm even that naive that I do believe someone actually takes the time to at least take a look at feedbacks.
    But I don't care either.
    Well for the first time I tried on other show and actually suggested wild theory in regards to my friend, and I told them that they've lost at least one international viewer.
    And now I kinda hooked on that thing, sending feedback, the more the best:)
    And I really believe they are taken serious, afterall we got some bits and pieces this season, and increased screentime as well, so something gotta work. Hmm I could start a small terror on twitter but I'm afraid to be blocked so I won't take the risk. But I think I try to mention something some time. Might be helpful ;)

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It certainly can't hurt.

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Of course not.
    Btw I found my shirt. It just looks bit similar to Jon's but not entirely. The blue colour is bit brighter and there're not much of white. But everytime I look at it I can see Jon's shirt in front of my eyes :lol:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

Perhaps you will see Jon in front eyes too.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh yes I do see him everytime I want that. And also I can see him when I write chapters for my fics. The latest one is very torturing for poor guy. *throws Jon cookie at muse*

But next one will be even harsher...

I so miss s9 already... Wheels up and F-T-F (want to get further than "swimming scene" finally) along with one more time Caged (was that the episode Ryan got his lights out?) and About face. The rest might not be aviable online.

Mhm I think I saw Ryan in my dream... But not entirely sure because I woke up so suddenly that I can remember only the computer I was supposed to buy when I had the chance few years back, but I didn't...
    "Ryan was that you in my dream?"
    *throws some more cookies to muse*

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I guess that can be a frequent occurence.I'm sure it was a pleasant dream.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

The funniest thing is that I couldn't remember what that dream was about. But I suppose it was csi related or only Ryan related like it used to happen once when I saw him in my dream. Well that one was really weird but also very pleasant at same time. And I still remember some details...

13. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Lol talking bout having Ryan-dreams? ;) *raises both hands* I'm defiantly guilty of them :thumbsup: Hehehehe :drool:

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I had a Ryan dream a few nights ago and was deffo hot and too rude to repeat here but wow it was bliss..

Oh dear i need to really :drool::drool::drool:

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Lol they are the best dreams ever *dreamy face* *headslap* :hugegrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.