George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

He sure does rock the black suit/white shirt combo.

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I honestly can't say I've ever seen him wear anything that caused me to say, "Huh, not a good look for George." He just looks good all the time!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Guess I should have asked here so I'll post it here too: Quick question ladies: What was the best episode or was there a Nick-isode from this past season? I've seen about three and I want to see more but wanted to know what to get before buying them from Itunes. Please help!

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hmmm...for me, I'd say "Shock Waves", "Targets of Obsession" (half of it is Nick, half...unspeakable crap ;) ), "Unleashed" had some sweet Nick stuff but again, the other half was stupid.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I was not impressed with the shiny brown suit he wore to the Logies when he was in Australia :eek: Maybe it's just me but I don't like the shiny suit. Not a good outfit in my opinion.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

As Jacquie said - The goldy (browny?) shinny suit. Too much shinny. And personally I wasn't exactly fond of the shirt in the ep A Little Murder. Liked how tight it was :devil: just didn't think the print looked all that good on him. :lol:

Shock Waves was great. Also liked House of Hoarders and Unleashed (Nick, Doc, the baby :adore:). The List was pretty good for Nick too. :) Just to name a few, after all I'd watch any episode for Nick. :lol:

Susan

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I could actually list all but a couple episodes this season when it comes to Nick. No matter how much I didn't care for the other case, I found myself enjoying every moment Nick was on screen, even when he partnered Ray. I even liked Blood Moon a lot, when quite a number of people didn't, just because it had a lot of great Nick moments and dialogue. :)

I think my least favorite of the season was Tune In, Turn On, Drop Dead, which had very little Nick time if I recall. It's one of the only ones that I didn't watch multiple times.

For me, the extra special Nickisodes were Shock Waves, Targets of Obsession, House or Hoarders, Unleashed, The List and Wild Life. Oh, and I liked Man Up too, although I guess it wasn't highly regarded :lol:

ETA: does any of you ladies have a pic of the shiny suit? I don't believe I've seen it, and now I've got to watch A Little Murder again. I've seen that t-shirt ya'll are talking about, but now I need to pay particular attention to it throughout the entire episode :lol:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

That shirt was pretty loud, as are some of the ones George seems to lean towards wearing in real life... ;) Still, I liked the one in A Little Murder just because his arms looked phenomenal in it! :D

I didn't love the peach shirt this season, but still, he pretty much always manages to look attractive despite some questionable choices. Ah, the convenience of being hot! :lol:

9. Jacquie

I'll post a pic in The Ward :) but I see speedy has beat me to it :)

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Posted some in The Ward.

As for Nick episodes, I'd go with the one's listed, but Nick/George was great in every episode. :D

Too late. :p :lol:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I remember now that I liked "Blood Moon" pretty well too for the Nick bits. :) It's one of the ones that I bought on iTunes...that and two of the others that I mentioned.

Ward girls...I'll be there ASAP to post the winner. It's been so freakin' stupid busy here!!! :brickwall: Cutting into my Nick time!

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I was very un-fond of the peach shirt too, but that's because I like darker colors; blues, greens, reds and black. On a whole separate note, any time he wears a white shirt, I start to :drool:

I've seen ALM a few times before, and apparently I never had an issue with his shirt, because all I can remember are his arms too. :devil:

I know Blood Moon took a lot of flack because of the vampire stuff and Twilight, but I have to admit that I like Twilight and the overload of vampire related stuff didn't bother me. BM was so early in the season that I was craving me some Nick anyway, and I thoroughly enjoyed the funny bits of the dialogue. Nick & Ray in the hotel room was one part, and Nick & Sara in the field was another. CSI NY did a vampire episode awhile back too, and I liked it. I've learned through my years that if most critics don't like something, I'm going to be guaranteed to love it. :lol:

Speedy, thanks for posting the pics in the Ward, I'm heading there next and I'm sure I'll come back to post a comment :p

Jacquie, thanks for trying too, she just lived up to her name ;)

13. Jacquie

well the speedy nickname is not a result of her beating us to posts :D but she is fast :)

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

:lol: Well, I figured it was because she liked Speed from Miami.

As for the shiny suit, it sure was eye opening. :eek:
    Can't say that I liked it, but George himself was pretty hot in it.

15. Jacquie

nope you'd be wrong on the reason for her nickname. Speedy used to be known as stokesgirl but we gave her the nickname of speedy and then she added it to stokesgirl :)

Think of the smilie below :D

[​IMG]

there is another one I could post but I thought I'd see if you could figure it out from the above smilie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.