• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to see Speed fans as always! I really miss him too. I watch Seasons 1 & 2 a lot. Love your sig!

Thanks! I've had it for years...can't seem to let it go. Good things stick around :D

Just ordered Rory's movie Right At Your Door. He does such great acting in that movie, I just love it. Of course the end breaks my heart but damn is hot being so scruffy like that! Who else here has seen it?

I just bought Rory's film Right At Your Door today while i was out shopping and i was very happy to find it after wanting it since 2010 and i might watch it tonight or maybe when i get time

Right At Your Door is a fantastic movie, Rory was great in it. I remember seeing it in Theatres when it was released and got my copy on dvd as soon as it came out on release. I haven't watched it in a while, need to dig out my dvd over the weekend and watch it.:)

Right At Your Door is a fantastic movie, Rory was great in it. I remember seeing it in Theatres when it was released and got my copy on dvd as soon as it came out on release. I haven't watched it in a while, need to dig out my dvd over the weekend and watch it.:)

Yeah and when Rory swears - i just melt :drool:

Back