Misc LIMS #3-Challenge 6-Decades. Final Challenge-VOTING!

Re: Misc LIMS #2: Winners UP!

Congrats to the winners and congrats to all that entered. Artwork well done :)

For now I'm going unstick this thread. When Teddy Bear Dr is ready to start a new Challenge I'll re-stick the thread at the time.

Re: Misc LIMS #3: SIGN UPS!!!

Hey Everyone! I'm going to go ahead and start taking entrants for the next Misc LIMS! I'm thinking of starting as soon as I get 20 participants and I'm thinking for this one do a general theme instead of varying it like I did the last two. For example do the whole lims on one show, a genre of shows, a genre of movies etc. Or do you guys think it is better to have a broad range during the theme?

Sign-ups will be open until we have enough participants.

- - - - - - - - - -

LIMS simply stands for last icon maker standing.

Rules:

* If you want to participate, please sign up by placing a comment in this thread.

* You can only submit one icon per round, using only the screencaps provided.

* Each participant will receive one free pass (if something comes up and you are not able to enter, just pm me saying you would like to use yours).

* In each round, the icon makers with the most amount of votes in the least quality voting category will be voted off. Please note that this isn't meant to discourage, it's meant to give you guys help with what's both good and bad about your icons.

* One icon will receive a Challenge Runner's banner :)

* In every round, in addition to voting for three of least quality, everyone will be asked to vote for their favorite icon as well, and the winning icon will receive a Voter's Choice banner.

* Anyone and everyone may vote in the LIMS.

* More specific details will be posted with each round The first round will be posted when we have enough people signed up.

* But most importantly have fun and let the comments help you improve your icon skills.

If there are any questions, ask :)

Who's In:
shazza_018
addictedtoSpeed
Dragonfly
happyharper13
luf100
Finch
Deg Higgins
fo_poozle

Who's Out:

Last edited:
Re: Misc LIMS #3: SIGN UPS!!!

I'm in! :)

I like the idea of doing a genre of movies or shows as a theme for the LIMS ;).

Re: Misc LIMS #2: Winners UP!

I'll enter too. I like the idea of doing a general theme, as long as it's like possibly a genre or something, not just one specific show/movie/whatever. That way there's still the ability to make a few different themes but still have them all related, if you know what I mean. I just think doing them all of the same thing isn't fair to all the entrants, since some of us might not like whatever was chosen.

Re: Misc LIMS #3

I'm in!

In each round, the icon makers with the least amount of votes will be voted off.

I'm a bit confused about this though. Wouldn't the least amount of votes mean those entrants' icons were of higher quality and thus weren't up for elimination? I would assume getting the 'most' number of votes in the 'least quality' category means you're out.

Had to ask. :p

Other than that, I'm up for genres/general for the theme as well. :D

Re: Misc LIMS #3

I'm in!

In each round, the icon makers with the least amount of votes will be voted off.
I'm a bit confused about this though. Wouldn't the least amount of votes mean those entrants' icons were of higher quality and thus weren't up for elimination? I would assume getting the 'most' number of votes in the 'least quality' category means you're out.

Had to ask. :p

Other than that, I'm up for genres/general for the theme as well. :D

Oops good point :lol:

Back