Marg on Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Rizzoli, May 8, 2011.

1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I was wondering if Dustin was the producer that Justin locked in the closet! :lol:

I could see that happening.;)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeesh, if I was the parent of one of these fans that acted like that, they would be grounded. I mean, these are probably the exact same ones who threatened Selena Gomez's life just because she dared to date Bieber. :rolleyes: These kids need to grow up.

Instead of denying it or avoiding it, Justin would have done himself a favor as well as shown good judgement and been a good influence for his fans if he'd just come on and said, "Yes, I got upset and put my fist through the cake, yes I jokingly locked a producer in a closet. I made some mistakes and I apologize for them and I will try to learn from them".

Kudos to Marg for speaking up though. I'm sure she was teasing in a way though, but of course the media likes to stir the pot lol.

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

"She could have said worse" :lol: Gosh what did this kid do during the short time he was in CSI?? :lol: It's just either very funny (and not in the we're laughing with you funny) or very sad.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: I thought the same thing! But he told me:

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Yeah I saw his tweet to you, that was cool. I figured it wasn't him when I saw it, but it was funny to contemplate. :lol:

I don't suppose anyone knows who it was? :p

They had a portion of the clip again on TMZ this morning too, way out west here, heh heh. She was totally chuckling a bit, but I think Justin is just a bit too young to get the humor and teasing. I have nothing against him either, but he just needed to own up to it and laugh it off.

They filmed his 2 episodes separately didn't they? So I assume Dustin was referring to the filming for the September show when he mentioned it was a long time ago. I wonder if George was around when Justin pulled his pranks :lol:

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Good to see DLA has M's back. I will admit that I'm more curious to see CM's reaction. :lol:

But seriously, I'm sure that Marg will be bombarded as soon as she gets off the plane in LA. And I'm sure her reaction will be like ".......?"

But yeah, the "OmGZ MARGE IS A BIG FAT H8R Bi***!!!!!" comments are funny. Marg is 1. Not named Marge, 2. Not fat, 3. Not a hater, and 4. Not a bitch.

7. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

This would be an excellent opportunity for George to say something along the lines of: "Shooting Bieber was perhaps the most satisfying moment of my entire career." ;)

8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Personally I'd love if he did that, but I'd be surprised if he did. George really tows the company line when talking about his job and the people involved.

9. schedius

schedius Victim

Well I'm on Marg's corner, if you locked someone in a closet and put your fist through a cake then you are a brat, it's merely an observation. :shifty:
    Besides she said all those other nice things about him.​

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I personally don't think any celebrity should slam another one. There all in the same business, just different arena's, it comes back to bite you. Plus he's 17, and not really an adult, and kids to goofy stuff, plus she's 52 and a classy lady:shifty:

12. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

She's not backing down, and she's certainly not taking her comments back but I guess she had to say something so as not stir up trouble. As the article said, she's simply dancing round the question to not cause a fuss. :)

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Well I wouldn't call locking somone in a closet or slamming a fist through a cake goofing off

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

She's not the first and won't be the last person to say he's a brat.

What can you say, mommy spoils him :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And his excuse that he's just a kid? :rolleyes: Please...he's a teenager, not a kid. He should know better.

He's going to be one of those, 'I don't do anything wrong, everyone is against me' immature men. :rolleyes:

Mommy needs to stop indulging her son and set boundaries for him. Though, I think he's 18 now, isn't he?

As for his fans, Marg doesn't have to worry, all of them won't be caring about him in another year. :lol::lol::lol:

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He just turned 17, and what about kids who get drunk or do drugs at concerts. Moms and dads have no control over what they do there. That is their decision, their teenagers. And none of us were there, so we don't really know what happened, He claims that didn't happen, and said he "worked with her for like 5 minutes". I didn't hear the rest of the cast say anything negative about him. I thought he was bascially awful on the 2 episodes he was on, but looked at it through the "he's just a kid, with NO acting experience" He's supposdly writing his bio. said Jay Leno on his show, and laughed when he said "I hope he doesn't leave out the early years" I take comments about others with a grain of salt. He's still a tween idol, and probably could care less what she says, and she's moving on, to other career moves. So that's kinda of history now!