Marg on Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Rizzoli, May 8, 2011.

1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^That's pretty funny. :lol:

I wonder if CM is freaking out and ready to do damage control.

I think this whole thing is hilarious, but I do feel a little bad for Marg. She's pretty quiet and reserved and doesn't talk crap on people, and what seemed to be an innocent comment is getting blown waaaaaaay out of proportion. And now she has to deal with the little kids freaking out at her.

I got her back though. LOL

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

What is really stupid about it is Bieber refers to what he did as a "rumor." Um, if she saw you lock someone in a closet and put your fist through a cake it is not a "rumor." She was just giving her opinion of his behavior. :wtf:

3. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

She also said he was a good actor for someone who's never acted before. Which felt sincere, if a little backhanded.

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I just watched this and... I can't help but think this is getting made into something WAY more than was intended by Marg. I mean, I'm no kid and I get called a brat all the time for the tomfoolery I regularly do. She had a big smile on her face when she was saying this stuff and it all felt very tongue in cheek to me. I'm betting she was just teasing him for some minor hijinks. Sheesh people, lighten up. :p

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree because she was raving about him when he came on and she's not a vindictive gal, tongue in cheek, probably, plus I don't think he gives a ratts a.. what she says anyway, cause' he's very popular with his peers, and is crying all the way to the bank:evil:

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL. I actually think most of the CSI/Marg people are having a fun time watching this whole thing. At least that's what I see. Now the Bieb stans...they're probably the ones that need to chill out. It looks like Marg has replaced Selena Gomez and become their #1 enemy. :lol:

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Inside Edition had a segment about this today.

and you're probably right, Erica, sadly.

8. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

It's funny, cause I'm a prankster, and play jokes on people all the time. The only thing is, I know the difference on when to joke and when not to. I also know that you don't destroy stuff (cake) or physically touch someone you don't know (producer). Bieber has a lot of growing up to do, and his "lame" comment, and the reaction from his fanbase only proves it. I'm sure Marg has better things to do and worry about then an overhyped kid who has very little talent.

What cracks me up is that the kiddies are calling Marg "talentless", a "nobody", and saying that she knows nothing about teenage boys. I'd like to show them her resume, awards, and maybe point out the fact that she has, you know, a SON. LOL It's all good. I'm Team Marg here.

9. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I read somewhere in all the uproar that some of the True Beliebers were even calling her *fat*. Imagine how clueless! :rolleyes:
    LaSquisita

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that Marg is not overly concerned about what the Bieberverse thinks about her. Again, kids often miss the subtleties of "adult" humor. ;)

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Talk radio here was talking about it and they know a critic that flew out to L.A. to interview Jusin. One of many flying out. He said Justin was an hour late because he was shopping and then he was a brat during the interview.

His fanbase thinks he's perfect and he isn't. He's a spoiled brat who's mother lets him do whatever he wants. He isn't that talented.

I mean seriously, what mother allows their 16 year old boy go on a yacht cruising with his 16 year old girlfriend with no adult supervision?

Yeah, I'm sure Marg isn't worried.

Justin I guess the truth hurts. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Writer/producer Dustin Lee Abraham supports Marg's account.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Gotta love how DLA is having his homegirl Marg's back. He just tweeted this:

Rumors and gossips my arse. :D

I agree, Marg probably doesn't even care. lol.

14. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

It's seems these kids miss the subtleties of 'life'. Props to Marg for saying it, and it's not like she even said it in a nasty way. I would be ashamed to have one of these 'Beliebers' as my kid.

I like how he said 'she could have said worse'

Oh well next week someone will sneeze near justin bieber and they'll become his little fans 'like, the worst person on this planet like, omg they're so fat, like' enemy #1 (except with more grammatical mistakes)

15. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

What's funny was that this was a topic at my work this morning. Even those who don't watch the show are at least familiar with Marg and all agreed with her. Though to be fair, some were agreeing because they just hate Bieber and two agreed just cause they like Marg's rack. :lol: