• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i know i am not around much and i am sure there are a ton of pictures out there i havent seen yet.....and here is one of them I just found...are there more like this out there?? you may need to click a few times for fullsize.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/...610391394289_1671368897_1083228_6391072_n.jpg

Aw! That's from Special Unit 2! *giggles*

Kaunis Mies, the more pics, the merrier on this thread! And I LOVE your avatar... :drool:

Have you ever seen that pic before? I have so many and i think that i'm now a Togo nutter

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Have you ever seen that pic before? I have so many and i think that i'm now a Togo nutter

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:[/QUOTE]

LOL Aren't we all?! I just love this pic, Jon cracks me up!:

Hi Kaunis Mies ,looking forward seeing your pics. We can never have too many Jon/Ryan pics.
Love your banner.

I'm still in love with your banner greatfan! He looked so good in that epi! I haven't seen the latest one, he was barely in it then? I might watch it online tonight. What was he wearing?

I love my banner too ATS, I don't know if I'll ever change it,at least not anytime soon.
Ryan was barely in the episode. He was seen at the beginning,kind of a side/back shot talking to a witness.Quite a few people missed that quick little scene.It was shown as Delko was walking through. The next scene (and last ) he was shown talking on the phone to Walter and checking out the reason for the elevator falling.That was it.The scenes were very quick,but I think the jacket was light and I think the shirt had a green check pattern.

I love my banner too ATS, I don't know if I'll ever change it,at least not anytime soon.
Ryan was barely in the episode. He was seen at the beginning,kind of a side/back shot talking to a witness.Quite a few people missed that quick little scene.It was shown as Delko was walking through. The next scene (and last ) he was shown talking on the phone to Walter and checking out the reason for the elevator falling.That was it.The scenes were very quick,but I think the jacket was light and I think the shirt had a green check pattern.

Wow! That was all?! WTH? He didn't even have a talking part? I'm questioning if I want to bother watching that epi at all. How depressing for us Wolfe Pack.

Another pic: Hotness!

He spoke during the phone conversation. I remember cause I looked up at the screen when I heard his voice. I was on the laptop at the time and the episode was less than captivating, but my head shot up to the tv when I heard him talking lol.

I should have mentioned that he did speak in both scenes. You could hear his voice when Eric was walking through the earlier scene too.

aahh! lovely pics! i feel missing whole discussion. anyways i love everyones icons and banners, including mine. and i dont want to change it anytime soon.

Thanks for all the lovely pics people!
Kaunis Mies- I love your banner and avatar also.
I am definitely going to give the last episode a miss for now. It annoys me when I cant get a sufficient Ryan fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back