Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh thanks, MiamiStyle :)

I'll try to get in YT on via phone and onto DA too.
    The mobile interface is annoying on certain places.
    BTW I'm MarissaAngell on DA, just in case anyone wants to know.
    I'm on too many web places for my own good LOL.

But I like the idea of posting my works on DA. It just popped up in my head after discovering some other CSI related fan art there. I feel encouraged now :)

BTW isn't the time to start think of new thread name since we're nearing to the end of this one?
    Just wondering. I might get an idea or two.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Welcome to the thread MiamiStyle! Sorry I haven't been in the thread for a bit but I see your questions have been answered. Welcome to the Wolfe Pack!

[​IMG]

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Welcome MiamiStyle!! I am sorry you were feeling ignored. I haven't had a lot of time to post lately or I would have welcomed you myself!!

I was pretty annoyed with Ryan's lack of screentime. I kept saying "maybe Ryan is in the next scene" and then he wouldn't show:brickwall::mad::mad:. Not too happy. Hopefully plenty of time next week.

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I nominate MiamiWolfe's icon saying - "Intensity is Sexy." =).

5. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

Thanks addictedtoSpeed and MiamiWolfe! (Love your names btw ;))

Gotchya luf, thanks! :D

It looked like Natalia was the one stuck in the trunk to me to. With that in mind, I just hope the cliffy doesn't involve Nat slowly drowning in the trunk while we've waiting for the next episode to air! :eek: (It probably will though.)

Good luck with getting the sites to work on your phone! And I look forward to seeing more of your work on DA! :D

I've got to go get ready for work, but I'll keep my mind open for Togo thread names. (though Goonie's suggestion "Intensity is Sexy" has a nice ring to it.)

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thanks, MiamiStyle :) I'll try to post all my work on DA, I'm really a newbie there, just second or third week only:)

I think it's a good idea, Goonie, I like it.
    I had the thought of the text in my location, but it's just my thought popped in last night :)

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Welcome MiamiStyle!
    Well, my holiday is over, unfortunately. But on the bright side I have chance to come on here again.
    So not much Ryan-wise last epi? Might give that one a miss for now, although I havent really seen that many eps this season. I cant believe the next one is the finale! How fast has that gone.......

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG this day is worst of all I've had since last week.
    I think I can state that my icon and banner is expressing my mood for this day (and my mood lately overall).
    I fear Ryan withdrawal has gotten on me way harder than I expected.

I just hope on Tuesday's epi he'll be more than on some others.
    And I'm praying for my given pc to work with my friend's CRT monitor.
    If they'll work perfect I'll be happy, hoping my cousin did have some photo edition software on it before she gave it to me.
    I desperately need my Togo fix and fast...
    :scream:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope your day gets better BDS.Ryan withdrawl can be hard to deal with,I suggest you find a few of your favorite picture,and look at them over and over again.
    I don't know which episode of Miami you are watching,but I hope it's one where Ryan had decent screentime.
    I'll say a little prayer for your PC as well.

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Ryan withdrawl....*sigh* how are we meant to survive?!?! :(

Let's hope that we get some Ryan-action in the finale!! :)

From watching the promo, I think Ryan and Natalia are searching the auto yard for the crimnal from the start of the episode. It seems that Natalia is locked in the car and then pushed into the water later in the episode. (Hopefully Ryan gets to be the one to find her :) Make up for Bloodlust and About Face. :shifty:)

Also, I'm hoping to see some Ryan-panic too :) H is down and Natalia's missing! Ryan is defiantly close to Nat and I think he looks to Horatio as a father figure - he'll defiantly be worrying about them when he finds out! Which will be a great op for Jon to show his emotional range as an actor :thumbsup:

Eeeeep! Can't wait for the finale!!!!!

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I hope for Ryan-panic too, haha. I've been watching season 8 in order the past few days and Ryan really looks out for Natalia and even Calleigh (Natalia with her ear and when Calleigh is in the fire again) which I loved, by the way. Protective Ryan is so nice to see, even if it means he has to be kind of mean to get them to listen and get help. And in season 9 I think he's definitely become even closer to Natalia. It'll be interesting to see how he reacts if Natalia is in fact in the trunk of that car when it's thrown into the water. And I also agree about Horatio, he and Ryan seem close-ish and I think Ryan does look up to him so it'll be awesome to see how he reacts.
    I'm getting super excited for the finale now. :lol: Sorry I don't have anything else to add that's not in spoilers though!

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  12. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

Sorry you're having such a bad day BDS. I've found that working with Ryan pictures/video helps with the withdrawal. (Though the drool created by said picture or videos has been know to ruin keyboards, so be careful. :drool: ;))

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your computer. :)

Thanks Solitaire! I hope you had a good holiday. :)

Nah, if you haven't seen the last episode, you really didn't miss much. I think there was a total of two (very short) scenes with Ryan in it, and that's counting the one where he had his back to the camera. :shifty:
    Hopefully they'll have plenty of Ryan in the final, I don't know that I'll make it to season 10 otherwise. x_x

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh thank you! You helped me to survive the day. Though it wasn't the best I felt better.
    But since now on I might not be online so often. My main phone's charger looks finally dead and for now I won't get new one. My other phones are switching off by themselves or not provided with internet. I will try to show up at library latter today to manage some things.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I wish the behind the scenes for the finale would have included Jon like they did for seasons 7 and 8, I loved those.
    I'm really hoping for some good scenes for Jon/Ryan Sunday.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh that would be nice if they do that:) i loved those from s7 and 8 when watched on YT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.