**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Don't worry, he will be fine. No scratch, as usual:lol:
    Or maybe I'll be surprised?There will be a scratch;)

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the video. Really looking forward to the finale.

3. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Oh, I think there'll be at least a scratch... And I think we'll be left hanging all summer...

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

In the promo when he's down it looks like there's blood running down his hand (it actually looks black on my screen, but what else could it be). Maybe he takes one in the arm. Whatever it is, it's enough to take him down to the ground & fall over.

And yeah....we'll be left hanging all summer. H on the ground, Nat swimming with the fishies....very long summer for me - I love those 2!

5. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I found another pic of him going down, and there's a lot of blood about - but (I'm guessing) he was trying to rescue the woman, and the blood's hers. From the way he goes down, I'd say chest or gut... I guess how he comes out of it depends how they negotiate David's contract for next season. (Am I a cynic?) But you're right, it's going to be a long summer.

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Wow!!! I can't believe it, H is finally going to get more than a scratch!! Ahh so David is re-negotiating is contract??? That usually spells one thing in the entertainment business: A SHOW EXIT! However, I hope that's not the cast as I love seeing my darling Horatio each week :)
    My screen isn't that good so I didn't catch the blood running down his arm. Even if he took one in the arm I doubt it would get him on the ground... Where did you find another picture with blood?

7. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

No, I've no idea if David is re-negotiating his contract! Just guessing it's probably up for negotiation with each season. Doubt he took a shot in the arm - he kept hold of his gun. I'll see if I can find that pic - it looks like blood on his hand and on his shirt.

8. fanilowchick

I think H could take one in the arm and still wield his gun... he's tough :) Please post the pic when you find it.
    Thanks!

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

well now I'm excited for mother's day-gonna be a season finale worth watching I guess..and maybe they really do listen to fans-H is human after all and not invincible.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Weird that they made a big deal about Natasha Henstrige bieng in this ep, yet as far as I can tell, she doesn't appear in any of the promos for the episode.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

12. fanilowchick

Natasha Henstridge was in both promo vids that I saw, just a glimpse though.

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I cant view the promo, wats the difference in allowing the billion of ppl inside the US watch and the other 2 billion clueless, might as well let me see it. Stupid uploader on youtube:scream:

Anyone has a link to the non-CTV promo (not the spoiler clip) that I can watch? Please post it:(

14. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

This may be it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I10-pKS--e4

This also includes the shot where I thought he had more blood on him. But my imagination may be running away with me! (That's if it even IS blood - it looks very dark...)

15. fanilowchick

On the CBS promo it looked like he was down pretty hard... but I still didn't see any blood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.