Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There was hardly any Ryan in this episode BDS, he barely had any screentime.
    I did notice that his hair was cut in the short scenes he was shown.
    Next week's finale looks promising though.
    It really wouldn't take much to increase his airtime next week.

I agree,there were several opportunities to have them paired up. Both Eric and Natalia were off on their own more than once.It seemed strange to have them wondering around alone.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  2. hede1f20111

hede1f20111 Victim

I like this video. Thanks for share. :)

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Too sad.
    But I guess writers decided not to add him more to the episode. But I could be wrong. As said below Jon may needed some time off. Or there's another explanation.

At least I received good news- next Tuesday there will be episode :D
    Or at least that's what told on channel's website.

What a joy. I wished I could watch episodes at library, unfortunately their pc's software isn't updated for some time, I guess next time I'll update on my own if they can't.
    Must watch some episode otherwise I'll die until it's aired on tv.

Oh just remembered, was there a mention of team danger in last epi?
    Seriously, again? Is that a regular season ending?
    But I'm ready for anything as long as it's promising more screentime for Jon.

4. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I am getting so flippin annoyed with these random bot posters!!! GO AWAY! You're taking up valuable space for Jon/Ryan loving!

Anyway, I'll have to watch the last 15 minutes online... but yeah... very little Ryan. I'll assume he had an important venture, =).

The promo for the finale looked fun... that's all I'll say cus otherwise I would need a spoiler tag... I'm just too lazy to do that right now, lol.

5. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

So, umm.... Is there a secret to becoming a member of the Wolfe Pack or something? I've tried making conversation, but all that seemed to get me was ignored. o_O

Would an offering work? I'm not very confident in my ability to draw Jonathan yet, but I have uploaded one of my earlier sketches of him to my DA page if anyone's interested. (I'd offer a music video instead, but I'm still waiting for the my CSI: Miami series to arrive :shifty:)

Sorry for imposing. If no one replies to this I'll take the hint an bug off. :p

(And to keep on topic: I liked this weeks episode, but the fact that I could easily count all of Ryan's appearances on one hand was kinda disappointing.)

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Sorry you were ignored,I certainly didn't mean to be rude. All that is needed to be a member is to be a Ryan/Jon fan.
    It's been quiet here lately,but I welcome you to the Wolfe Pack.:)
    Ryan's screentime was disappointing this last episode but I'm hoping for more for the finale.Of course it wouldn't take much to top the airtime for the last episode.

7. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

Ahh, no worries greatfan. I guess I'm just used to the smaller, more cult-like forums where a person can't even sneeze without someone noticing. ;) Thanks for taking the time to welcome me!

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that Ryan's lack of screentime-and maybe how poorly this last episode was put together-has something to do with them being so focused on the final episode, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

8. Gooniegirl3333

OMG! So sorry MiamiStyle! Our vision gets a little fogged when it concerns Jon/Ryan. Seriously, just jump into the convo! :beer:

Offerings never needed! Your love for the character is initiation enough, :hugegrin:

Also, letting you know we are on twitter as well! handle name: @thewolfepack (If you should ever decide to join twitter, ;) )

9. mrnist34

mrnist34 Victim

[Spamcakes]

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
  10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow yes those freaking bots or whatever they are. Go away please. Mods or forum runners or whatever, dooo somethiiiing.

MiamiStyle, so sorry you felt ignored! You should post a link to your DA account (if you want), I'd love to see the drawings you've already done. I'll watch you too if you want (on DA, lol)! I have an account but don't post much, and when I do it's mostly just Photoshop stuff.

And on topic, did anyone see Ryan at all in the promos for the finale? I watched both the CBS and CTV ones and don't remember really seeing him, but the promos did seem to include all of the characters so maybe they just couldn't show him a lot when they were smooshing all the characters into it. Plus I have only seen them a few times so I may have just not noticed.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG sorry MiamiStyle. I hope it wasn't me. I'm drabbling all around and I'm used to not being answered/mentioned right away. Believe me nothing to worry about:)
    I'm babbling on twitter (2 acc's) as a mad one and rarely got a conversation. See I already start to slipp off topic :lol:

Gee remembered I'm on DA too (is that meant DeviantART, right?).
    Posting as much as I can. I was surprised to be noticed.
    Hmm just had an idea.. what if I post my Ryan fan art icons and banners on DA too?...

ARGH those bots are seriously annoying :scream:

Anyways, saying it out loud, I have two tiny vids on YT if anyone interests, my username is AmyLee117.

Oh and I've posted the link w/ my Photobucket album in Fan Art section on CSIM thread, if anyone interests take a look.
    BTW the album link is also posted on The Wolfe Pack website.

I guess I've shoutout all I wanted to get attention :D

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I noticed him in both,he has his gun drawn.It kind of looks like he's in an auto junk yard of some type,not sure, but he is definitely shown.

13. Gooniegirl3333

It's shown again in the bts vid posted in the Spoilers thread... I don't know about you, but that video all of a sudden has me completely pumped for the finale.... :eek:

14. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

Thanks you guys! With all this attention I'm beginning to feel a little silly about that last post. lol

Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep you guys in mind if I ever hop down that way. :D

I'd love to post a link to my DA account luf! But don't feel obliged to watch me if you don't want to, just be sure let me know what your account name is. ^^
    One a warning for you though, the content of my gallery is kinda random. (It has something to do with only uploading 1 out of every 30+ drawings I make, leaving you with maybe 1 or 2 pictures from every fandom I've ever dabbled in. lol) And I've been a little out of it art-wise, so if my newer stuff looks like crap, that's why. ;) That said, here's the link:http://seasidefantasy.deviantart.com/

Just subscribed and sent you a friend request on YT BlueDiamond! (I'm that ArchieGirl person in case you're wondering ;))

Whether you post your icons and banners on DeviantArt is of course up to you, but I think it's a great idea! A friend of mine (and the person who introduced my to CSIM) started a Ryan group there that accepts all kinds of fanart, icons, banners and wallpaper included! Don't know if you'd be interested in joining, but I think she'd love to add your work! :)

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Thank you. ^_^ My account name is luf100, same as here. So you'll know it's me. :D

As for Ryan in the promo... well I dunno if I need it under spoilers since it was in the promo but just in case.

If he's in an auto junk yard maybe he's looking for Natalia? The promo definitely made it look like she's stuck in the trunk of a car somewhere. But with the promos it's hard to tell, it might not be Natalia in the trunk at all. >.O It did look that way though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.