Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's Smokey I've never watched "Lost" and never heard of "Southland":confused:I will check out the IMDB, it would have been kinda of cool to have had on Diana Ross, Tracee resembles her;)

Pivotal character? Maybe Ausiello's talking about Haskell. But I don't think Haskell is that important on CSI. Though he was a great part on Grissom's send-off. But whatever, my money's on him.
"Pivotal" isn't necessarily synonymous with "important"; it could just mean that the character created a pivot-point in the direction/development of a character(s) and/or chain of events . . . which Haskell did. Not only was he a pivotal figure in Grissom's departure, but he's also had an obvious influence on Ray . . . and, by extension, other characters. So I'm guessing that's what is meant by pivotal, and that it is indeed Haskell. But, of course, that's hardly "spoiler" material; we've seen that coming for a while now. I hope they're hiding a genuine surprise in with the obvious, but given how the latter part of this season has gone, I'm not feeling too optimistic.

Yes please, I also want a surprise in the last three episodes or at least the finale. We've already predicted/seen Ray's ex-wife being a target of Haskell since her first appearance in an earlier episode.

I know it's not spoilerish but I didn't know where to put it

According to TMZ

Jennifer Zuiker -- whose hubby, Anthony Zuiker, created the crime show which has generated more than $6 billion -- filed legal docs in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Jennifer is asking for child and spousal support.

And, we're told, there is NO PRENUP. So divide $6 billion by 2!

The couple married in April, 1999. They have 3 boys.

That's too bad :(

And I never knew or realized he made that much :eek:

I know it's not spoilerish but I didn't know where to put it

According to TMZ

Jennifer Zuiker -- whose hubby, Anthony Zuiker, created the crime show which has generated more than $6 billion -- filed legal docs in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Jennifer is asking for child and spousal support.

And, we're told, there is NO PRENUP. So divide $6 billion by 2!

The couple married in April, 1999. They have 3 boys.

That's too bad :(

And I never knew or realized he made that much :eek:

I don't think it is saying that he made that much, i think that it is saying that CSI, as a television show has gerated more than 6 billion. I think its saying how much the show is worth not how much he makes.

Is Catherine back next week? Unless I was distracted on my Droid, I didn't even see her. I knew we weren't getting Sara though. Does Sara have anymore eps this year? I forgot.

They sure made it look like Ray kills Haskell next week.

Actually, Sara was in the promo for next week. I didn't see Catherine tho.

I'm still not really sure why they need to move the whole thing to LA.

Is Catherine back next week? Unless I was distracted on my Droid, I didn't even see her. I knew we weren't getting Sara though. Does Sara have anymore eps this year? I forgot.

Catherine was in tonights episode, she even got out of the lab once or twice. And both Sara and Catherine should be in the last 2 episodes if I remember right. I do know that we got spoiler pics with both Sara and Catherine in them for next weeks episode.

Susan

^^^^^^Yeah your probably right about the money thing

Catherine and Sara are in the rest of the episodes this season, Hodges and Sara weren't on tonight, Brass isn't next week, and everyone is supposed to be in the season finale

I can't help but be disappointed that as with the 200th episode, now the 250th episode will also basically be a Ray focused episode. TPTB are just totally clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back