CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I know. I don't have that much but I have about half of that. They need more decor items or clothes hopefully soon. They have far too many things they want you to buy with real money.

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Not too much new stuff though.. I only have about $120k, due to losing a ton to their stupid bugs (game crashed when I was buying equipment three times :scream:).

New cases are good news though! I've only just finished all of set 7.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I see where they did some maintenance and upped all of our levels. :D They also made it take fewer XP to level up! :)

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wanna know what the cold cases thing is. It just says 'coming soon'.

5. Dizzney

Ugh, I can't get past 98% loading on the game tonight. So annoying!

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Mine was doing that earlier. I finally got in, it said "new hairstyles" - there's new colours! - I clicked 'buy' on one, and the game froze up.. had to reload, and now there's no new hair showing. It also restarted my coffee card, when I was one day away from the free espresso. :(

Looking forward to the new hair colours when it's finally working properly though. :)

7. MacsGirlMel

it's up again...I hope for a while. They were working on things earlier.

So how high are you all? I'm on level 41 now.

8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I'm at Level 57. I just managed to sneak in after work for a minute before it froze up again and tptb went back to the older version. The new version looked like it might be good (if it ever works right, :lol:). The only trouble will be getting back to get your evidence in enough time to get the rewards. I can't access the site from work, and I'm rushing to get home to play at times as it is. If I know I'm going to miss free coffee for staying later at work, I think my job may suffer a tad. :p

9. Smokey

I'm at Level 69. :) I see Case set #9 is up! I haven't been able to play for a few days tho and am not really up on the new things except that Catherine yelled at me for taking 12 hours to pick up my evidence. :lol:

What kinds of rewards can we get??

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I'm at 66. Smokey, you can keep not playing until I catch up.. :)

I didn't even notice a new case set. Still working on clearing the old scenes (so I haven't done any evidence either).

I did get new hair though. :)

11. Dizzney

I'm level 60 right now.

Yeah Hodges yelled at me for getting my evidence late...NOT my fault, Lodges! :lol: The game would not load. :lol:

12. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I just picked up my evidence six hours late and was told I wasn't perfect. :lol: Gee, I already knew that!

If I'd known they'd have the new stuff up, I'd have left work earlier. :devil:

13. MacsGirlMel

I'm getting that too.

I did make 42 last night. I hope I catch up to y'all soon.

I love being able to earn espressos since it's so dang hard to make it past 6 matches in the focus game. It doesn't help either that this PC is slowing down the animation a bit even though it's literally a brand new machine.

My game profile is linked to an RP account, Uther Pendragon, if anyone wants to add me.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001748561790. Or y'all can PM me with info if you want to.

The more coffees, the better, I say. The account's a 'Merlin' thing, but I'd rather have it attached there than my RL account...my friends and family might not enjoy that and my Kingdoms of Camelot stuff LOL

14. Smokey

I see you are well on your way. :shifty: :lol:

I have a lot of coffee stored up...I just haven't found time to spend on it when I DO get some laptop time.

I have yet to pick up my evidence on time. :rolleyes: What kind of reward do we get for it?

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Small coffee, and a bit of experience/cash.

I finally caught up, so I suppose it's about time for you to level again, right Smokey? :p

The new case sets are coming too fast - I'm depleting my coffee stockpile with no time to replenish it. :(