How Much is Gas Where You Live #2

It's above $4 in some places. It's one of the things I hate about Chicago, it's always among the highest in the nation.

yeah, i live near chicago and the last three gas prices i saw were $4.13, $4.12, and $4.09(if you didn't get a car wash). chicago is absolutely ridiculous when it comes to gas prices, especially considering that a month ago, gas was $3.67.

Price of gas was $1.28/litre on Thursday. Yesterday it was $1.32/litre. Today it was $1.34/litre :eek: I thought I heard that gas was suppose to go down in price :rolleyes:

$1.18/L here.. Why does it always go up right before I need to fill up. Or why do I always drive until my car is almost empty, instead of filling up when it's cheaper. :rolleyes:

Price of gas was $1.28/litre on Thursday. Yesterday it was $1.32/litre. Today it was $1.34/litre :eek: I thought I heard that gas was suppose to go down in price :rolleyes:
... i envy you. :)

You need to understand something here. I live in Canada. It's takes about 3.85 litres to make a US gallon. So multiply $1.32x3.85 and you get $5.082 a gallon :eek: you may think it sounds cheaper but it's not :D

... i envy you. :)

You need to understand something here. I live in Canada. It's takes about 3.85 litres to make a US gallon. So multiply $1.32x3.85 and you get $5.082 a gallon :eek: you may think it sounds cheaper but it's not :D
oh... right. yeah, i can't do math, so...
lol

Checking from here http://polttoaine.net

(it's Finnish but scroll down. First line is average. Then next three are the cheapest [green colour] 95E10, diesel and 98 and next three [red colours] are the most expensive) PVM is date. there there is price for raw oil

So averages seem to be 1.584€/litre and diesel 1.382€/litre

around Paris in France is 1.56 euro for a litre we are very careful with the car and now walk most of the time :lol::lol: good for the weight

Yesterday my hubby filled up and paid $1.33.9/litre. Today it's $1.34.6. You can tell we're heading into a long weekend :rolleyes: There are some reports that say we'll see $1.40/litre by the May 24th weekend :rolleyes:

Yesterday my hubby filled up and paid $1.33.9/litre. Today it's $1.34.6. You can tell we're heading into a long weekend :rolleyes: There are some reports that say we'll see $1.40/litre by the May 24th weekend :rolleyes:

Sorry but how much is a litre vs a gallon here. If ours is $4.59, which it is, how is that compared to a litre:confused: I heard on the news this morning that in the U.S., Hawaii is the most expensive gasoline and the cheapest is Wyoming~

Sorry but how much is a litre vs a gallon here. If ours is $4.59, which it is, how is that compared to a litre:confused: I heard on the news this morning that in the U.S., Hawaii is the most expensive gasoline and the cheapest is Wyoming~

3.85 litres=1 US Gallon. So that works out to over $5.00 when the conversion is done.

For us (just earlier this afternoon) it mattered more on where you are in the city than what brand gas it was. The low and the high were the same brand. Anywhere between $3.79 and $3.93.

Susan

I had to buy some gas today. The low grade gas was $3.65 a gallon. The high grade gas, which I totally unintentionally and absent mindedly picked, was $3.90 a gallon.

Back