Episode 9x19 - 'Caged' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Regarding the possible delays, Phil Keoghan is doing that live Tweet Week thing for The Amazing Race at 8 tonight. If the schedule is delayed, along with his show, I imagine that will be pretty awkward, LOL!

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Just read there will be a delay of 12 minutes for EST and CST.

3. Hardline Pro

Darn it, ah wellz, as expected. 12 minutes isn't that bad.

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Not much activity on here! Was it a pretty dull episode?

5. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Needed to take motion sickness tablets to watch this episode,didn't really enjoy it sorry.

6. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

It was a good episode per se. I am not that into sports but still it was good. I especially liked the fact Frank supported the lady whose husband died. He may have a stern demeanor but that man has a good heart. Just love Frank. Wolfie running and catching the guy was good, Wolfie runs a lot in this show. Natalia was her usual sweet self. Love her too. As for Calleigh, I can't remember what she was doing in this episode. I think it's because she was used so little and her time was fast, I just forgot what she was doing. But still it was good to see her.

I was a bit disappoiinted in Logan betraying H since he seemed to be a nice guy until he was caught by H and then told his story. He was being set up by Dante Kroll, so it is understood how he would go along. But when Horatio told Logan, "You looked me in the eye and told me you haven't heard from Dante" or something to that nature, I enjoy Horatio's assertiveness. Heck I love H anyways. :D

I can't think of anything else for now, but I am sitting on pins and needles for the season finale. Not to see the show end but because it seems to be a very awesome send off for the summer hiatus. Stay tuned for an episode to appear near you. LOL :guffaw:
    Thanks everyone and have a great day,
    Linda :)

7. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I thought that H's comment about " you looked me in the eye and betrayed me" was said before when that pregnant women's husband wound up being the bad guy-similar wording like I believed in you..like little by little H is getting so jaded by what few people his instinct is telling him might be straight with him and then he's so hurt when their not.. all in all an ok episode but the look on H's face when he had to shoot Dante Kroll not once but twice cause the guy wouldn't surrender even though he was surrounded-like he regrets it but it wasn't a nice thing but necessary.

8. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

this episode was ok....happy to see calleigh even if it was for only one scene .....eric look good to lol

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The shaky cam thing hurts my eyes. I wish they wouldn't do that.

Molly teasing Ryan was cute.

I could do without the competition fight scenes. Not into extreme fighting.

Walter: Get this stuff out of here before we arrest you for extreme stupidity. :lol:

Eew Natalia got sprayed by blood or spit when she was up close to the cage fight.

Kind of a blah episode. Not bad, but not that great either.

Didn't really get the point of Molly going to the scene with Ryan and having her own gun. She's a trace tech. Travers doesn't have a gun. None of the other techs have guns. Weird.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan asked Molly if she was doing target practice so maybe she has other ambitions that the writers didn't dwell on or explain.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I understand that, but the scene to me just seemed unnecessary. It feels like its a setup for something and I don't mean the possible romantic scenario. I kept thinking the scene was there because Molly would end up shooting Dante after Dante knocked Ryan out, but then she wasn't even at the arena, so that theory was out lol.

12. Hardline Pro

I personally enjoyed this episode a lot, one of the better ones this season I think. Now can they please hire some new camera men? There are some scenes where they shake the camera WAY too much, makes me dizzy.

13. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

It seems as though H is taking cases even more personally this season and really letting his emotions show. It makes for excellent viewing, but I feel sorry for him! Despite all the years he's been in the line of duty and all he's seen, underneath there's still the vulnerable, sensitive man, who, every time he puts his heart on his sleeve and allows someone to get close, ends up hurt. And despite all the bravado and more physical behavior he's shown this season, I see him more fragile than ever. I really hope he finds love with Renee and she can pull him back in from the edge and help heal him before he simply breaks.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This was watchable, but nothing too exciting for me.
    The whole episode felt like it revolved around the arena/match - didn't care for that, although it was kinda cool seeing the team split up & working every angle of the arena. Natalia's "sweaty" remark was funny.

Several things really bugged me -
    1 - Dante walking around everywhere, arena included, yet no one spots him even though his face was all over the news. Geesh.
    2 - Molly's a gun-totin' labchick now? I like her, I do. But it's too soon, imo, to have her out in the field waving a gun around. Start her off slowly...bring her to a crime scene, throw some gloves on her, let her investigate a little...that's fine. But her & Ryan entering an ESCAPED CONVICT'S home when she's never even set foot at a crime scene is/was ridiculous. I'm fine that TPTB want to dangle this little Ryan/Molly flirtation thing in front of us but they don't need to force it & make her something she isn't just for the sake of them sharing a scene. That said, the lab scene was cute - I like how they play sarcastically off one another.

Loved Frank & Natalia's scenes with the wife. :adore:

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Not a bad episoide, towards the ending it got predictable but overall better than previous episodes. I miss Emily, it was great to see her in the beginning but I can't wait to see more of her.