Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hope I don't upset some of you,but I like Molly and Ryan,they are incredibly cute. I don't see it looking forced at all.I agree with Theresa,I was glad Molly asked him out.She knew his schedule because she was interested.
    I love Natalia,but I think both Ryan and Natalia need someone not on the team.
    Thanks for the promo dreamer. That indeed looks like it hurts.

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I agree, Ryan and Natalia need someone not on the team. As much as I really want these two to get together, that dream must be saved for lala land. However, I feel that their friendship was kinda screwed around with in this episode.

I love that Ryan just happened to be the one to figure out she was kidnapped (though, shouldn't have Calleigh noticed it, too?) But after she was found, that bond the writers tend to show kinda disappeared. (I noticed the look at the end, but that was more of a segway between scenes IMO.)

It's not that I don't like Molly. I just wish the writers would have developed her character a bit more before instantly starting a dating relationship between these two. Give her a chance to show us what she's got, why she's different from all the other lab techs on the show, why she deserves the spotlight (including the articles about Leven joining). Have us like her independently.

I think I'm more peeved over the fact that TPTB brought Leven on really only to give Ryan companionship. It's true; Ryan needs someone, but is that all Molly's character has to offer? Maybe if they didn't announce her arrival so bluntly as 'possible new love interest', I would have taken the chemistry they are trying to show with a little more ease.

I just wish the writers would have given the fans the chance to make up their minds about it and not basically stated "here! A love interest for Ryan, fans. You happy?"

No, not really.

On to next episode topic:

Ugh, two weeks? *grumbles* I'll get over it, lol.

Ryan needs to take up boxing...start defending himself, lol. Also, I noticed Ryan is becoming Horatio's right-hand man lately (or maybe in his case, left-hand? lol)

It started back in "See No Evil." I don't recall seeing Ryan and H teaming up this much before. We've had a partnering here and there in the past seasons, much this seems more like H is appreciating Ryan's opinion a lot more. Make any sense?

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It makes perfectly good sense. I read a review a few weeks ago,and the writer brings out that Horatio and Ryan seem to have an unspoken bond this season and TPTB just didn't care.
    I guess I just don't take it that seriously. I really am glad that the writers and TPTB even thought of Ryan at all because in the last few seasons,I don't think they gave a dam* .I had said more than once in the previous seasons that I was convinced a few writers weren't fond of Ryan at all and TPTB didn't care .
    Molly really didn't start early enough in the season to show what she's got.
    We got that she is smart and maybe a little OCD issues of her own in her first appearance
    I (IMO) also think we as the viewers were supposed to see that there was an immediate attraction between the two and I saw it again last night.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Going out for coffee doesn't necessarily mean its a date. I mean Calleigh and Ryan went out for beer before and they never dated each other. I would just prefer Molly and Ryan to be like Morgan and Garcia on Criminal Minds as opposed to dating each other.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Who's to say Molly will even be a recurring character next season.It sounds as if the writers and TPTB are moving on to Horatio anyway, so as I said,there is nothing to be taken seriously.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I'm just saying that I didn't automatically assume they were going out as to go on a date. I took it as possibly just two co-workers going out for a drink like he and Cal did that time. And did Ryan even get to go or did he have to go help Horatio?

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

thanks for the promo dreamer!

will watch it later, my streaming settings isn't working right now...

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think he helped Horatio.

9. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

He seems to be helping Horatio out a lot...and not in a good way. I'm waiting for Ryan to one day say "You know what? No. I won't."

I'm still stuck on that random phone call from last week. Uh... explanation, please?

Add:

Holy-- with all of this hype, we still haven't discussed what we learned last night. Ryan has had (technically) two relationships that started online? Holy cow, how many gf's has this guy had? Amazing, but not surprising, lol.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I wonder if that phone call has any significance or if it was just randomly thrown in. You know the writers,it could be nothing or it could be something that's going to bite him in the butt.
    Maybe there wasn't a relationship that started from the online contacts.
    I met two guys on line.The first one ,I got into an argument with over lunch. I actually considered just jumping in my car and driving off when I went to bathroom,but I had left my coat at the table.He would have also seen me as I ran by the window.Never went out with him again.
    The second one was very nice,but we just didn't click.
    Maybe there was no clicking with Ryan and those online relationships.In both instances,we met and it lead to nothing.

I would love to see Horatio's face if Ryan said no,how much fun would that be to see.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Um... what? ok I'm loosing the track...
    Secret phone call? Ooh, I better not go there...

Seriously? What? online relationships? I mean... whoa! wait, hold your horses... I'm seriously missing something... :confused: *scratches her head*

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    BDS,Ryan answered his phone at the scene in last week's episode,but we don't know who the phone call was from or what was said. The incident was just ignored and nothing said about it.

In last nights episode the victim was killed after online activity,which lead to a discussion and Ryan admitting that he had on 2 occassions participated in online relationships.I don't remember if relationship was the word used though.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, but that could have just be cyber flirting type relationship. He didn't actually say he'd met them in person, right?

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    You're right and I actually prefer to think that's all it was.

15. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Me too GF but then again, that's probably my little RaiN heart speaking out :lol:

Here's a B-T-S of "Caged", we see Jon chasing the guy a few times :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNLvbYqK9Q

God he must be so fit having to keep running then stop then running, and running (then again, he's running around my mind all day :drool::drool:)

Oh crap did I just type that?! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.