Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Omar tweeted:

GoodGOD that excites me!
    Anyone else dancin' like a fool ready for this episode to air? :D

A few title suggestions while I'm here:
    Eva/Natalia #4: Boa Vista - A Beautiful View (meaning of her name)
    Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful (*cough*bitemedislikers*cough* ;))
    Eva/Natalia #4: Foreva Boa Vista
    Eva/Natalia #4: I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar (lol, sorry - seems fitting for our Nat)

That's all I've got right now...

2. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I LOVE this one, mj! It IS absolutely perfect for our Natalia!

I also like the first one as well - Beautiful View - but "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar" is just SO PERFECT!

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hope you don't mind if an infrequent visitor weighs in. I like:

Eva/Natalia #4: I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar
    Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful (*cough*bitemedislikers*cough* ;)) -I like this one for the same reason mj
    does.

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I like the "Beautiful Veiw" one :) lol I like the "biteme" eh - cough? :lol:

Maybe we'll get a title out of tonights episode, lol :lol:

Eva/Natalia #4 : "Let's Go Berserk" :lol:

" Berserk for Boa Vista" :D

Lol, I just think Eva's comment "I get to go berserk" was too funny :D

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

This is nice: Eva/Natalia #4: Boa Vista - A Beautiful View :)

I don't get this: Eva/Natalia #4: I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar (Lol) :lol:

This is also fun: Eva/Natalia #4: I Get to Go Berserk :p

Or...my un-fun suggestions ;)

1)Eva/Natalia #4: She is Always There for Everyone
    2)Eva/Natalia #4: More Than What You Think She Is
    3)Eva/Natalia #4: It's About Time, She Has Waited Long Enough

6. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I'm dancing with you MJ! Don't worry you're not alone! I'm so pumped! I'm gonna be home and I'm still recording it! I can't wait to see how everything pans out. It will be interesting. I've watched the sneak peak like 10 times. I think they just give us those for teasers. ;) I'm counting down the hour! As far as the titles I love these three...

Eva/Natalia #4: Boa Vista - A Beautiful View (meaning of her name)
    Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful (*cough*bitemedislikers*cough* ;))
    Eva/Natalia #4: I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar (lol, sorry - seems fitting for our Nat)

I don't have any titles. Maybe we can do some thing about her and her white pants ;) If I think of anything I'll make sure I post!! Bring on 10:17p.m. For me. Thanks to basketball. >:\

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

This episode was so almost perfect!!! Best case so far imo, it just kept me on the edge of my seat!!!

Eva/Natalia was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the case and knowing that Patrick will be back, I am not too sure if we have seen the end on this story. Anyone? I am glad he was arrested at the end. Loved Natalia so much, she was so determined to help him. That is our Natalia! Gotta love her. Patrick seems to be a little mentally unstable, so I am not too sure if he is really innocent because they got the other killer way too easily. How could he be so stupid to show himself to Horatio there. No one escapes Horatio's eyes!

I wished we had seen more of how Patrick had kidnapped Natalia. They suddenly just cut to her unconscious in the van. Also how she just carried on working with that one arm. Yeah I know she is made of steel. :p

Eva said she really escaped herself, so she must be really strong to pull that thing out! WOW! Or she knows some magic...you know Houdini stuff. Lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing that seriously annoyed me in this episode was Molly being so chirpy and outright flirting with Ryan. :rolleyes: With such a serious episode, with a serious tone to it geez, they could have stuffed it into another lighter episode. I so wished we had Travers to be in her place, it would have made the episode really perfect.

Ok, off to watch it again, skipping certain parts. ;)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Reading the spoilers,I don't think there's going to be a lighter episode for the remaining of the season and even the most serious episodes have room for a light hearted moment. I rather liked the "very mild" flirting and I'm glad it was squeezed in this episode.

I agree that Natalia was perfect. I loved her lecturing at the start of the episode.
    I definitely agree that Patrick is unstable.

9. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Sorry, GF, but I agree. If someone like Travers was there, it would have felt more like the entire team was rallying together to help Natalia in her quest. Even if it was still Molly, the flirting should have been saved for another time when the case didn't largely affect a team member (next ep seems appropriate). I've never appreciated the small off-topic story during such a hasty situation (i.e WISC).

In any case, Eva was downright amazing. Her anger towards the situation on both sides was breath-taking. I literally got chills watching her scream after the 1st phone call with Patrick.

Wonderful acting and conveying of emotions. Indeed, a very rewarding Nat-centric episode.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    It's okay to disagree,but I'm sure someone would come up with a reason it's not appropriate for another episode too.I saw this a little differently than "WISC".
    We do agree that Eva was amazing though :)

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I really wonder what this means for Natalia though and I mean on a more personal level that has nothing to do with her job. :confused: I wished TPTB had brought in some continuity and let us know more about her, esp when there is so much potential to tell us in this episode. :(

I expected to be pissed off about Patrick being innocent but somehow it all played out well. Patrick seemed to be a little obsessed with Natalia...which leads to the.........

I am now rather worried (should I?) about Patrick wanting custody of his child? Him also being rather unstable. I mean he suppose to stay away since his son is living happily now, I don't know how this is going to fit but I really hope this stays!!!

12. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Eva/Natalia killed About Face! One of my favorite, if not my favorite, episode this season. I think my favorite scene was either her trying to get herself out of the tape or when she screamed and cursed after the first phone call from Patrick. I could tell when he hung up and he wasn't getting an answer, I just knew she was gonna scream and curse. I was like here it comes. You could just really feel her emotions in this episode as well. I hope we get some continuity too. Why do an episode like that and not have continuity? I guess that's TPTB for you though. They have impressed me this season I hope they keep it up. I also noticed the flirting with Ryan and Molly, but I also noticed, and I'm not a Ryan/Natalia shipper but I would take them over Natalia with someone else or Ryan with Molly. But after he excepted the coffee date with Molly and Natalia got the 2nd phone call from Patrick and she ran off, when he looked back her he seemed disappointed or something I don't know. Also in the promo for the next episode, does it look like Nat gets hit with something? It looked like her head flew back in the promo. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Can't wait for it though. I'm just upset we have to wait two weeks for it :( As far as naming for the next thread, I think I like the one about "Don't hate her cause she's beautiful." I just love that one cause it true! ;) lol

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

New thread is up, guys. See ya there....I have lots to comment on after the last episode :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.